The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do i have to see all my soulbound stuff, when on guildstore sell tab?

Bollerlotte
Bollerlotte
✭✭✭
Hi there,

i just wonder why Zenimax show me all my nice soulbound equipments and stuff i carry with me on the guildstore selling tab.

since i cant sell this kind of soulbound in my bag showing me that stuff does not make sense. i got to get me an addon to hide it?

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're checking for ESO add-ons, we recommend poking around in the Add-ons & UI Mods section of the forums. That said, feel free to discuss inventory management here if you'd like!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're checking for ESO add-ons, we recommend poking around in the Add-ons & UI Mods section of the forums. That said, feel free to discuss inventory management here if you'd like!

It's always nice to see an admin post here, but.. in this case I wonder why you even suggest using addons while you guys always tell us to disable addons when some issues occur? Also, these items shouldn't be visible in the first place because it IS annoying. And useless.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Bollerlotte
    Bollerlotte
    ✭✭✭
    I hoped for me i started a discussion about seeing soulbound-can't-be-selled-items on guildstore sell tab. As i got a green post here i would like to ask whats the logic of this? is there a higher strategy behind this system which i can't see yet? please explain me.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raygee wrote: »

It's always nice to see an admin post here, but.. in this case I wonder why you even suggest using addons while you guys always tell us to disable addons when some issues occur? Also, these items shouldn't be visible in the first place because it IS annoying. And useless.

Obviously because addons have bugs sometimes just like everything else. If you are having a game issue it only makes sense to make sure it isn't an addon as a part of your troubleshooting process.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Bollerlotte
    Bollerlotte
    ✭✭✭

Obviously because addons have bugs sometimes just like everything else. If you are having a game issue it only makes sense to make sure it isn't an addon as a part of your troubleshooting process.

The situation i'm talking about is the default non-altered system of the game.
    i repeat once more i'm not talking about addons here. i question an illogical selling tab.

• timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The situation i'm talking about is the default non-altered system of the game.
    i repeat once more i'm not talking about addons here. i question an illogical selling tab.

Cool, though I didn't respond to you.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I know why. But this has nothing to do with the OP. Also, see the reply to this posting from the OP.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP