The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

if i cant play this game soon im gona... !!!

DVnation
DVnation
Soul Shriven
so I got the game for pc and am currently using a hp pavilion g6 laptop and understand the limited capabilities of using a laptop for games like this but I installed the game all disks set up an account through the elderscrolls website I have a 1 month free subscription so shouldn't be problems with that I finished installing all updates and it finally says play and I finally click play and now it comes up with fatal error 11 and also says something about a crash report why is this happening and how can I easily fix it because I don't think its a major problem but have looked online a lot more people have had this problem but im not that great with computers so need the wording to be a bit more simplified

[Moderator Note: Edited title]
Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on October 29, 2014 1:24PM
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try starting ESO with the lowest settings first , your laptop should play ESO !
    Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît pas.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try putting all the settings on low or off. See if it will load.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's more than likely a graphics conflict. Also, having integrated Intel Graphics, ESO simply may not run on it. That system is not even close to being a gaming laptop.

Run ESO as administrator and repair the client. That's the first place to start.
    Hi, folks. Those of you who have not done so already should attempt to repair your client. You can find instructions for how to run a repair here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3330

Anyone who has already attempted repairing and is still encountering this error should send their game consultant file to our Support Team. We know that this error is frustrating and appreciate your patience.

Edited by dharbert on October 29, 2014 4:54AM
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reported for not capitalizing the I to the police.
    Edited by PBpsy on October 29, 2014 4:55AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »
    It's more than likely a graphics conflict. Also, having integrated Intel Graphics, ESO simply may not run on it. That system is not even close to being a gaming laptop.

Run ESO as administrator and repair the client. That's the first place to start.
    Hi, folks. Those of you who have not done so already should attempt to repair your client. You can find instructions for how to run a repair here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3330

Anyone who has already attempted repairing and is still encountering this error should send their game consultant file to our Support Team. We know that this error is frustrating and appreciate your patience.

His g6 laptop has no integrated intel graphics.... by the way ! The g6 is able to play eso ... not pretty maximum... but should run ! The Ati 7 series mobile is not perfect ... but enough.

Edited by Starwhite on October 29, 2014 12:08PM
    Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît pas.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave my girlfriend my old laptop which has Integrated Graphics on it and it runs eso on low settings. So, yea, IG WILL run the game
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Reported for not capitalizing the I to the police.

polIce?
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

His g6 laptop has no integrated intel graphics.... by the way ! The g6 is able to play eso ... not pretty maximum... but should run ! The Ati 7 series mobile is not perfect ... but enough.

[/quote]

Depends on the g6 he has, some older 15" models had integrated intel graphics.

Also, the RAM is limited to 4gig, with shared memory for the integrated graphics, and since ESO slams the memory, 4 gigs will limit the usability....
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, all.
    We've moved this thread from the "General Discussion - English" section to the ”PC Technical Support” section. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post