The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Block is randomly dropping - Anyone else having problems?

IxSTALKERxI
IxSTALKERxI
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have full stamina and i'm holding block... then all of a sudden i'm on the ground flat on my face...

Anyone else having similar problems?
NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Macs were having this problem. I haven't seen it on PC.
    Edited by Dominoid on October 28, 2014 4:20PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is something that we're definitely aware of, and will be fixed once we release Update 5.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is not just macs. I get this on my windows machine as well. If it is needed I can try catching a video. It normally happens in Hel Ra and Serpent runs.
    Edited by timidobserver on October 28, 2014 3:49PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Imdrefan
    Imdrefan
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Macs were having this problem. I haven't seen it on PC.

I almost bought a new mouse because if this problem. Thanks for posting
    Drefan - VR14 AD Templar
    Decibel
    Dark Flare to the Face
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, my friend had this problem on his mac last during last PTS, and now I have the problem on Windows on current PTS. Good to see it's not just me and you're aware of the issue. :)
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on October 28, 2014 10:49PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me on live.
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once happens to me on live - I was not able to block (not drop! can't block at all!). The animation was correct, but I still got full damage. But this happens to me only once and after that all fine.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah had this since release, real hard to tank with that
    glad its on their 'to fix' list
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happens to me a lot on live. I have enough stamina, I hold block, the attack goes through anyway. More than annoying.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on October 30, 2014 4:18PM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.