The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do I report this as?

KriHavok
KriHavok
✭✭✭✭
An interesting bug of multiple a quest-giver that has been multiplied and overlap each other. What do I report this as in the bug menu? There isn't really an option to specify this issue.
UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @KriHavok!

We would recommend this:

Impact: Impairs Functionality
    Category: Quests
    Sub-Category: NPC & monster

That said, while we don't want to make it sound like the category isn't important, a reported bug in the wrong category is more helpful than not reporting it at all. We read each and every bug report, so we'll be happy to re-categorize it on our end if need be.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @KriHavok!

We would recommend this:

Impact: Impairs Functionality
    Category: Quests
    Sub-Category: NPC & monster

That said, while we don't want to make it sound like the category isn't important, a reported bug in the wrong category is more helpful than not reporting it at all. We read each and every bug report, so we'll be happy to re-categorize it on our end if need be.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Ok, thanks for the head's up! I will take this into consideration for reporting future bugs.
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NPC is called Crazy Eye for a reason, cause you look at him and his multi spawn and you think your own eyes have gone crazy. I thought it was a 'feature'.