The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Postcards from Tamriel

Valen_Byte
Valen_Byte
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My dearest Vyle,

I arrived in Rawl'Kha today. I was surprised to find it to be a bustling city! Curious as to what all the commotion was about. I found this man. I asked him why he was in the stocks. You know how I feel about the stocks. He responded to my concern by telling me to get out of his way! Those little wood elfs can be so rude.

I will wait for you to join me here. I can not wait to see you again. Oh ya, could you bring some extra monkey food. Monkey McMonkerson is such a glutton.

Anxiously waiting,
Valen

2nifpp0uo8vm.png
***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
GM of BYTE
MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love it!
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen my love,

I am sorry it is taking me so long to reach you. The trials these companions are putting me through are really quite grueling. Today we went into a place called Sancre Tor searching for the Amulet of Kings. I don't understand why they wouldn't let you come with me, I wish you'd been here. Maybe it wouldn't have been so harrowing. No worries though, we made it out with the Amulet and I am on my way to you as I write this.

P.S.
    Your monkey is getting too chubby. If he keeps eating like this he wont be able to travel anymore, consider putting him on a diet!

Your dearest Vylexgdc1ko43ro7.png

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vyle,

Glad to hear you are safe and on your way to meet me. While you were playing with Deadra, our son asked if he too could become a Vampire. I'm so proud to tell you that he is now carrying on our family tradition, and is currently out looking for someone...er, something to eat ;)

You may notice my new technique for turning one. Because of the recent Wear Wolf outbreak, I had to find a way to byte without actually touching someone. Physical contact is of course how Lycanthropy is spread. Now we can infect and feed without having to physically touch any of the filth of the world. Isn't that wonderful!!??

P.S.
    Monkey saw that you called him chubby. I tried to calm him. However, you should keep a close watch over your shoes. He will surly poop in them if he gets the chance.

Valen

wk3b8328brml.png
    Edited by Valen_Byte on October 12, 2014 11:12PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Sithis,

Hail to you Great Dread Father.
    As i your faithfull listener have indeed located the exact spot that you sent me to.
    most graciously, and with trembling, i await further instructions to the home i have been seeking now for many many years.
    as more information becomes available i will be sure to update this letter.

i look forward to meeting with you and many other family members soon.
    r8e7mf.jpg

Hail Sithis!

-name unknown-

note:
    this is in responce to a whisper i recieved when i was reading this thread
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/135225/the-justice-system-revealed/p1
    as you can clearly see the origonal post on page one of that thread shows a picture identical to the postcard i placed here. when i saw it, i recieved a whisper to find that location and began my search.
    Edited by Gilvoth on October 13, 2014 1:17AM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vyle,

I hope all is well. I am starting to get worried. Have not heard from you. I am sending a messenger, however I do not know if he will find you before you reach Reapers March. If I am not here when you arrive it is because I have gone to Bleak Rock. I am in need of crafting materials and as you know, it is one of the best places in Tamriel to find them. I will not be long. Most likely by the time you read this I will be on my way back and we can finally be reunited.

Hopping for your safety,
    Valen

2qz8290k70wy.png
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Valen,

I only just received your last 2 post cards this morning. It warmed heart to hear from you after such a long and trying journey from Auridon to Reapers March.

I arrived several days ago and would have met you already had it not been for a most unfortunate incident at a mansion in the far north, where i had stopped to rest for an evening. I will fill you in on the details of this peculiar encounter when we are together, finally. I will say though, i believe your messenger was a bit afright when he found me!

It is most wonderful to know that our dear boy Vader has chosen to walk in our path! Now if only we could convince Dementoria to do the same. I think she is just worried about her complexion, silly girl! I cannot wait for you to teach me your new technique to feed, it looks... interesting to say the least.

Well, that is all for now. I imagine it should only take a day or two to reach the city, if all goes well. And i pray to the Eight it does. I have had enough of this traveling solo.

Until i see your smiling face,

Your Vyle

P.S. Bleak Rock? Sounds frigid!! I would so love to make some of that Nord food though, maybe we can travel there together soon so i can learn some of their recipes!42woh39vmkc3.png
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on March 13, 2015 10:40PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dearest Vyle,

Sorry for my delay getting back from my excursion in Bleak Rock. I ran into someone who said she new you. I guess you helped her out? Anyway, she wanted me to go help her defeat some Deadric prince or something. I think his name was Moldy Bal or something...I'm not sure. Wasn't really paying that much attention to what she was saying.

I am now headed to Rawl Kha and should see you a few days after you receive this.

Valen

an7bfiym0l0i.png
    Edited by Valen_Byte on October 25, 2014 2:53AM
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dearest spawn of our loins,

It has indeed been a long journey of adventures apart but I am happy to tell you that your father and I have finally reunited!

After spending a few days in Rawl'kha relaxing and enjoying the bustling city, we have been called off to the land of Ebonheart. It seems our work is far from done. But do not fret, we are safer together and even though this land is hostile we are finding time to enjoy this wondrous place.

We miss you all dearly and hope that your own adventures are leading you closer to us. May the Eight keep and guide you.

All our love.s17dhzwlsy9v.pngi26om2wofm19.png

Member of the Old Guard
    Viva la Byte
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    These are wonderful. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • NeonVolts
    NeonVolts
    Soul Shriven
    Dearest Mother and Father,

I know it has been some time since I have been in contact. I am an Eye of the Queen, now; and I find myself with very little free time. Mother, I am aware that you love a good joke. But I believe "Dearest spawn of our loins", is highly inappropriate. Seeing as we are Warriors, not Jesters.

Nevertheless. I wished to tell you, I found time to travel to Reapers March. Where I, like my brother before me, became a Vampire. I have to say that being bitten like that was not all that pleasant.

I, now, am heading home. My missions have come to a halt, for now. I hope to find the two of you there.

Most sincerely, Dementoria

f0tav4.png