The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Heroes of Tamriel Statue: High Elf"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Heroes of Tamriel Statue: High Elf."

Be sure to check out the new High Elf statue, available in both standard and exclusive editions for a limited time!
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on September 30, 2014 3:23PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does she look so manly
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Oldtimer209
    Oldtimer209
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, can you ALL please STOP with the collectible toys and pets, armor dyeing stations and ALL of the other things that no one cares about, and for the love of the MMO Gods, PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE fix the problems that are driving players and WHOLE guilds from this game?
    We have begged you to fix the problems but all we get is, "new armor dye stations, new areas that are being exploited for XP in Craglorn and other problems that have been around since BETA.
    We have begged you to fix the problems in Cyrodiil for months and all we get is that the problems have been fixed, when in fact, they have not been.
    Players continue exploit game mechanics and drive other players away when they see there are NO consequences for CHEATING and exploiting *** POOR game mechanics.
    There are many players who love ESO and would love to continue playing, however, the whole denial of ANY problems and continual of, "DONT LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN" attitude will continue to fuel the mass exodus of players......
  • Horrum
    Horrum
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they totally ruined the face - reminds me of Elrond from LotR xD

• lancepro
    lancepro
    ✭✭
    Would definitely like a Queen Ayrenn statue.

Even though we see this High Elf in the trailers and the forums, we really have no idea who she is and have no attachment to her.
    Edited by lancepro on October 1, 2014 4:29AM
    Rocketship Builder, Pizza Expert
    "I swear by my life and my love of it."
    Beta Tested since 8/15/13
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't fix Shadow Cloak..but hey buy this statue. Mkay, thanks.
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the Elrond comments, sorry, ZOS. It really does look like Elrond with a wig.
    Hey, can you ALL please STOP with the collectible toys and pets, armor dyeing stations and ALL of the other things that no one cares about, and for the love of the MMO Gods, PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE fix the problems that are driving players and WHOLE guilds from this game?
    Bouvin wrote: »
    We can't fix Shadow Cloak..but hey buy this statue. Mkay, thanks.

Do you honestly think the people behind designing, making and marketing this statue are the same people who are coding the game? Complain about bugs if you like, that's your right as a consumer, but be reasonable and have a basic understanding of realism.
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lancepro wrote: »

Even though we see this High Elf in the trailers and the forums, we really have no idea who she is and have no attachment to her.

It's apparently an original creation by Blur studios, same for the Nord and the Breton. She's not in the game and likely never will be.

Honestly, I just want one final trailer to finish off their story.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lancepro wrote: »

It's apparently an original creation by Blur studios, same for the Nord and the Breton. She's not in the game and likely never will be.

Honestly, I just want one final trailer to finish off their story.

Yes!! I have wanted another trailer for ages. It gets left so open ended, it would be awesome to see another. Perhaps around the time they launch the console version (i.e. never, at this rate).

To those of you moaning about game content please be quiet. This statue is entirely unrelated to the people working on the game.

Nonetheless, ZoS, she looks so commanding in the trailers, this statue does not do her justice!
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • techman9693ub17_ESO
    techman9693ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    she looks like the green lady to me.