The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sadly, I think anything coming from this game will make me resub in the future.

RazielSR
RazielSR
✭✭✭✭✭
My sub expires in 10 days. I have not played since a month or so. I think I'm burned of waiting and burned of trying to see this game as an Elder Scrolls game.

Reality says this is just another random mmo with TES skin. I feel sad, seriously, but while seeing the new coming updates...they can't really do anything to help me return. I never thought I would reach this state regarding a TES game. Because I'm a hardcore TES fan and even knowing that this is not exactly a TES game, I wanted to help.

But, now I think I will never be subbed again. The game does not feel good for me anymore. Maybe it's been the waiting, maybe it was my expectations. I really think it is because I like too much TES games since Daggerfall and I can't see this game as a TES game. I just want TES VI to come out.

So, just to say goodbye and thanks for your time and thanks for the good conversations in this forum.

Watch the skies, travellers.
Edited by RazielSR on September 30, 2014 1:50PM
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're totally right this is an mmo with TES skin, something that the MMO community which is also a fan of TES has been waiting for for a long time.

Sad to see ZOS didn't manage to create content that helped solo players integrate slowly but surely the MMO world.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a great TES game. Good job ZOS.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, RazielSR, and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.