The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two new issues since most recent update...

Dritz
Dritz
Greetings everyone! I have two issues that seem to have come about due to the more recent update. I have no add-on's installed and everything on my computer is up to date.

Issue 1: When sprinting while weapon is unsheathed, the camera switches out to third person view and then back to first when letting go of the sprint key.

Issue 2: No longer able to use action key (E) to accept dialogue conversations, limiting my ability to speed through them as I power level quests :disappointed:

Here are my specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: AMD A10-7850K APU with Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics (4 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
GFX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

and enough cooling to spare :P
Edited by Dritz on September 16, 2014 2:17AM
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Dritz!

For Issue 1, does this only occur with the restoration staff? We just had a look and it seems this is the only weapon type it's occurring with. Please let us know if there's another setup that does it.

For issue 2, we've heard a few reports of this and we're currently investigating it. For now you can move through dialogue options quickly by using the number keys for the response you'd like to give, where 1 will select the first response, 2 will select the second, etc.

Thanks for the report! Keep us updated if you experience anything else.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Dritz
    Dritz
    I have tried several types of staffs and weaponry across several characters and I am almost 90% certain this is just limited to restoration staffs.
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hi @Dritz!

For Issue 1, does this only occur with the restoration staff? We just had a look and it seems this is the only weapon type it's occurring with. Please let us know if there's another setup that does it.

For issue 2, we've heard a few reports of this and we're currently investigating it. For now you can move through dialogue options quickly by using the number keys for the response you'd like to give, where 1 will select the first response, 2 will select the second, etc.

Thanks for the report! Keep us updated if you experience anything else.

I've noticed the funky running on both my Sorcerers - male altmer and female dunmer and neither has a resto staff equipped just destruction staff for both.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Elf_Boy‌,

It looks like both of these bugs were fixed in 1.4.4 on Monday. We just wanted to follow up with you to see if everything is back to normal!
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    I will be checking tonight.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Everything has looked good since the patch.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it! :+1:
    Staff Post