The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

3 Word Story: The Elder Scrolls way

• Ylarandrian
    Ylarandrian
    ✭✭✭✭
    something strange. Why
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just the thing
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    steaming maggott haggis
  • SK1TZ0FR3N1K
    SK1TZ0FR3N1K
    ✭✭✭
    For 50000 crowns
    “There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” -Will Rogers
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lago's epic reposts
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    "what a bargain"
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • Thoric
    Thoric
    ✭✭
    said provisioner Gavin
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as he reached
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    back to scratch
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Ylarandrian
    Ylarandrian
    ✭✭✭✭
    his back and
  • Psyclone64
    Psyclone64
    ✭✭
    tore a ligament
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    "WHYY! He screamed!
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • ZOS_The_Adoring_Fan
    "Back rub, perhaps?"
    Dungeon Team Content Designer - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, FIX THINGS!!!!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    ZOS, FIX THINGS!!!!

ZOS Cash Cow?
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS Cash Cow?

=Skyrim With Friends.....

Edited by Robbmrp on January 26, 2015 7:29PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many lies
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    so little time
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    for Orcs to
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bash Haters Heads
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with plump worms
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    and jiggly bits
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store Update!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Ylarandrian
    Ylarandrian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forever the coasts
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    are Maomer plagued
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the Maoromer
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was this jewel
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glimmering with light
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incandescently within the
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    Aeliyed ruin's vault
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
This discussion has been closed.