The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wykkyds framework macro keybinds not showing for me

ms_behaved
when i open my keybindings all i have in the "wykkyds framework macro window" section is an option to "toggle macro window", no other keybinds.
i tried a full reinstall of framework, no joy.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to take this up with the add-on developer.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should probably be in the AddOn section of the forums ...
    ;-)
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should also try going to the addon download page to read about changes before complaining about them.
  • ms_behaved
    this was not meant as a complaint, but as a query as to why it might be happening, i am running the same version as both my bf and a friend and they both had a list of keybind options that i did not.
  • ms_behaved
    well whatever you just did with the update i just got fixed it... so tyvm :)
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms_behaved wrote: »
    this was not meant as a complaint, but as a query as to why it might be happening, i am running the same version as both my bf and a friend and they both had a list of keybind options that i did not.

The thing is about the esoui forums, and the addon support pages... these guys tend to be extremely responsive. The ZOS-ESO forum, this one, is a nice place, I suppose, to talk about addons in general, but when it comes to specifics, particularly support, you really can't beat the source.

In the case of Wykkyd's Outfitter, that would be here:

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info52-WykkydsOutfitter.html

Have a look at the comment history, and you'll see what I mean.
  • ZOS_SandraF
    Greetings, everyone!

We wanted to let you know that we've moved this thread from the "General Discussion - English" forum to the "Add-Ons & UI Mods [EN]" forum. You can now locate your thread here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/128966/wykkyds-framework-macro-keybinds-not-showing-for-me.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Valamaar
    Valamaar
    ✭✭
    Wykkyd wrote: »
    You should also try going to the addon download page to read about changes before complaining about them.

Chill out fool, that person was just curious if anyone had any ideas. No need to be so defensive as far as I can tell I didnt see any complaining. Good grief...I was having the same issue and came across that persons post. That was a highly unprofessional response by you.
    Edited by Valamaar on September 23, 2014 12:33PM
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valamaar wrote: »

Chill out fool, that person was just curious if anyone had any ideas. No need to be so defensive as far as I can tell I didnt see any complaining. Good grief...I was having the same issue and came across that persons post. That was a highly unprofessional response by you.

Yet calling someone a fool is totally grown-up. Right.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not unprofessional at all. If you are having trouble with an addon the first place you should go is to that addon's download page to read and see if something has changed. If people did that first, most support and complaint threads and posts simply wouldn't need to happen. If saying that offends you, the problem is yours not mine.
  • LadyShauna
    LadyShauna
    ✭✭✭
    MorHawk wrote: »

In his defense, I don't see many children running around shouting "Fool!" at people. But, maybe kids are different in Canada where I'm from.

Secondly, Wykkyd's response wasn't what I would have expected either, but then you've got to remember Wykkyd provides a free service and stands nothing to gain from us using this service, and can therefore speak as he/she sees fit.
    Lady Shauna - Breton/Sorcerer/DPS-Healer/Vampire/DC/
    Lady Luna Lockheart - Breton/Templar/Healer/Human/DC/
  • Greatfellow
    Greatfellow
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for your great tools, you are really gifted and they are generous.

By the way, by definition the Original Poster really was "complaining." But he wasn't grumbling, grousing, or whining, far as I can tell, wasn't being a jerk about his complaint, so folks are just saying be gentle because the fellow isn't being a jerk. I like that.

Mostly though, thanks for all your Wykkyd stuff. Makes me want to get your autograph.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be aware that the latest update of the framework might require a reinstall. Look here for details:

http://www.wykkydgaming.com/blog/2014/9/25/upgrade-notice

If you use his excellent addon suite, I'd recommend that you bookmark his blog, because this is where all of his update release notes are going now.
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyShauna wrote: »

In his defense, I don't see many children running around shouting "Fool!" at people. But, maybe kids are different in Canada where I'm from.

Secondly, Wykkyd's response wasn't what I would have expected either, but then you've got to remember Wykkyd provides a free service and stands nothing to gain from us using this service, and can therefore speak as he/she sees fit.
    He. And I simply speak matter-of-factly, which many aren't accustomed to and some view as aggressive ir offensive. *shrug*
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyShauna wrote: »

The conversation's now very over, but I'm compelled to point out that I'm a canuck too. :)
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?