The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So.. Sorc Streak with Unlimited Targets and Ultimate Gain

• MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    MAOofDC wrote: »
    Krinaman wrote: »
    I am assuming your issue stems from it's use in PvP. I have a solution without the need for a target cap, don't bunch up. Streak has an area of effect if you are not in that area you are completely unaffected. You can also block to mitigate the effects. It is that simple

So give me an uncapped AOE that does 10K damage to everyone in range. It's not OP because you can just stand out of range. See how stupid that sounds?
    First off 13-16 point is NOWHERE near 10k damage. Also it is a line 15 meters LONG not wide, not a radius, or diameter, a line, so if you are not DIRECTLY in front of said caster you are unaffected. How is that op double tab to the right or left, maybe try blocking, problem solved.

Here is the text from the spell description. from http://teso.gamepedia.com/Streak#Streak

Damage and disorient enemies in front of you. Deals 13 – 16 Shock Damage to enemies moved through, disorienting them for 2 seconds.

Lmao according to your little site that 13-16 damage u call small amounts has a magica cost of 56 points..you know that's not leveled up damage you are trying to minimize right?

sigh another failed attempt to try and logically defend BE.

Also in front of said caster includes a width that is not determined, I have been stunned or disoriented 5 meters away from said caster.

And jumping out of the way in the midst of a large group battle assuming you see said caster BE through group while fighting other chars is kind of a stupid suggestion.

Ok even level up damage it does 300 points. If you are taken out by 300 points of damage you have troubles if far excess that just one spell.

Also you obviously didn't read the description So I will give you the pertinent part to mine and others' argument: Damage to enemies moved through.

Meaning if you are not in the direct path in a straight line you CANNOT be moved through.

As far as reacting to seeing the enemy lets go ahead and make the Nightblade unable to go invisible. They can stun you then one or two shot you dead. I don't see many post of people complaining about that.

How about the roots and casting interrupts that the Dragonkights get.

Oh and don't forget my favorite the spell shield that reflects cast spell back onto the caster.

All the classes have a skill that is very difficult to counter yet you would have the squishest of the classes less than half a chance in PvP because getting killed hurts your feelings?
    Edited by MAOofDC on August 26, 2014 3:22AM
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• wllstrt75b14_ESO
    wllstrt75b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    omg squishiest of the classes? are you insane? you are not using your sorcerer right if he is squishy..there is the light armor damage shield that reduces 50% of damage received then you can use the critical surge to boost mana regen, plus the other passive that gives extra manna on kills. Oh and the morph on the shield gives back health...I have seen sorcerer tank just as well as DK's. Dont cry about squishy if you are doing it wrong..add on your escape that stuns folks as you leave and yes you are pretty much invincible.

You cant cry about Night blades when a sorcerer can crit from stealth with crystal frag stun lock a player and explode them in 2 seconds and kill them.
    Every class can kill quickly from stealth. Sure the NB might be a tad bit more efficient at it, but they do everything else worse then the other classes by a lot.

just give up the tears that your poor class is not OP! the DK and sorcerer are still miles ahead of the other classes, and with the bug to reflect right now that puts the sorcerer class well above the DK.

stop with your inaccurate arguments and your concerns about future nerfs to a skill. The devs love sorcerers they wont nerf it and even if they do it will be so small you wont notice like when they nerfed it the last time.

After all it is elder sorcerers online isnt it?
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

For any one who hasn't played a Sorcerer let me fill you in Bolt Escape is THE LAST SKILL AVAILABLE in the class skill line of STORM calling. Meaning that you only see it in a character that has quite a bit of experience. Then once you get the skill opened you need to morph it. It also doesn't advance quickly because it is the last skill.

You had me up until this part. The fact that the skill is the last one of the line means absolutely nothing to the conversation. I leveled up Sword and Board to 38 from 1(unlocks that last skill BTW) in 2 nights as a VR12 and morphed it 2 hours later. I just have to laugh that "experience" has anything to do with anything.

Any Sorc can get Streak in less than a week playing the game. No skill should have unlimited targets of the rest of the skills are capped at 6. There is no arguing this. If and when they remove the AoE caps, then fine but as it currently stands, it should be playing by the same rules as the rest, which it is not.
    Edited by Jaxom on August 26, 2014 4:36PM
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaxom wrote: »

For any one who hasn't played a Sorcerer let me fill you in Bolt Escape is THE LAST SKILL AVAILABLE in the class skill line of STORM calling. Meaning that you only see it in a character that has quite a bit of experience. Then once you get the skill opened you need to morph it. It also doesn't advance quickly because it is the last skill.

You had me up until this part. The fact that the skill is the last one of the line means absolutely nothing to the conversation. I leveled up Sword and Board to 38 from 1(unlocks that last skill BTW) in 2 nights as a VR12 and morphed it 2 hours later. I just have to laugh that "experience" has anything to do with anything.

Any Sorc can get Streak in less than a week playing the game. No skill should have unlimited targets of the rest of the skills are capped at 6. There is no arguing this. If and when they remove the AoE caps, then fine but as it currently stands, it should be playing by the same rules as the rest, which it is not.

Okay if that is the case then the LAST target hit should ALWAYS be stunned otherwise it isn't a very good defensive spell. Before I morphed the spell I used BE to get away, only to get chained or rooted OR dragon jumped on. Thus defeating the stated purpose.

As for the quick leveling of a skill at high levels yes it can be done. The example you gave was a weapon skill that everyone has access to but may not use during the leveling process. But since Storm Calling is a CLASS skill, someone would be very foolish not raising it long before they were Vets.

That is like saying a Nightblade wouldn't use Shadow, or a Dragonkinght wouldn't use Ardent Flame, or a Templar would forego using Aedric Spear. So yes if someone REALLY wanted to hamstring them selves for the ENTIRETY of their leveling, they could raise it quite quickly with the end game content. IF they ever got there because they didn't use a full third of their class abilities.
    Edited by MAOofDC on August 26, 2014 5:00PM
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is obviously another giant PvP whinge and I cbf reading it all.
    But I can tell you now that DK Vamps with S&B are more of a pain than a Sorc who Streaks in / out.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

Okay if that is the case then the LAST target hit should ALWAYS be stunned otherwise it isn't a very good defensive spell. Before I morphed the spell I used BE to get away, only to get chained or rooted OR dragon jumped on. Thus defeating the stated purpose.

If they cap it to 6 people, then all 6 should be disoriented as that's what the skill does. I'm not advocating for nerfing the skill, for the most part, it's a good cc skill and very good escape skill. I'm saying that it currently doesn't follow the same rules of the rest and should be fixed. Fixing is not the same as nerfing. When you combine the unlimited targets with the Sorc's ability to generate Ultimate fast, it leads to abuse, which is what you are seeing in Cyrodiil. The second you cap targets, the ultimate gain sorts itself out.
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭

If they cap it to 6 people, then all 6 should be disoriented as that's what the skill does. I'm not advocating for nerfing the skill, for the most part, it's a good cc skill and very good escape skill. I'm saying that it currently doesn't follow the same rules of the rest and should be fixed. Fixing is not the same as nerfing. When you combine the unlimited targets with the Sorc's ability to generate Ultimate fast, it leads to abuse, which is what you are seeing in Cyrodiil. The second you cap targets, the ultimate gain sorts itself out.

I meant the enemies closest to the the caster at the end of the distance traveled needs to be stunned or this defensive skill becomes worthless. Hell lets go ahead and split it so that first 3 in the line are affected and the last 3 are anyone in between no effect except the chance to be disorientated which is a possible side effect of shock. I think a lot of people have been confusing disorientated with stunned. These are two similar but different types of effects. Also both effects fall under the category of effects That....
    ...can be removed through clicking left and right at the same time. You can immune to the next in a period of time after you can remove this state. - See more at: http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/80--detail-list-of-eso-status-effects#sthash.P9teW5iO.dpuf

Disorient--- A target can not perform any action, but that the target is damaged can cancel the status effect. E.G. Sorcerer’ Rune Prison (Dark Magic). - See more at: http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/80--detail-list-of-eso-status-effects#sthash.P9teW5iO.dpuf

Stun--- A target cannot move, attack or perform any actions like drink potion. E.G. Shield Charge (One-Hand and Shield). - See more at: http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/80--detail-list-of-eso-status-effects#sthash.P9teW5iO.dpuf

• Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

I meant the enemies closest to the the caster at the end of the distance traveled needs to be stunned or this defensive skill becomes worthless. Hell lets go ahead and split it so that first 3 in the line are affected and the last 3 are anyone in between no effect except the chance to be disorientated which is a possible side effect of shock. I think a lot of people have been confusing disorientated with stunned. These are two similar but different types of effects. Also both effects fall under the category of effects That....
    ...can be removed through clicking left and right at the same time. You can immune to the next in a period of time after you can remove this state. - See more at: http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/80--detail-list-of-eso-status-effects#sthash.P9teW5iO.dpuf

Disorient--- A target can not perform any action, but that the target is damaged can cancel the status effect. E.G. Sorcerer’ Rune Prison (Dark Magic). - See more at: http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/80--detail-list-of-eso-status-effects#sthash.P9teW5iO.dpuf

Stun--- A target cannot move, attack or perform any actions like drink potion. E.G. Shield Charge (One-Hand and Shield). - See more at: http://www.esogoldstore.com/news/80--detail-list-of-eso-status-effects#sthash.P9teW5iO.dpuf

Then maybe the tooltip is wrong and it stuns not disorients. Whenever someone streaks through me, I drop to 1 knee and cannot move, attack, or anything until I do the hard cc break.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Rylana you must be godawful. The setup you described is about the most terrible nobrainer, which gets countered so easy by someone with single target capabilities. One can see, you don`t know in the slightest how to play your sorc twink.

I get ambushed by 4,4k spikes by ever-cloaking NBs, lethal arrowed for 2,4k, permastunned with no cc immunity triggering after breaking out from the after cloak stun, i could go on... and you still complain about streak?

Seriously?

Except for you cant single target it. I am invisible almost 100 percent of the time. (my clouding swarm requires 118 ultimate to activate, thats ridiculously easy to get with one or two streaks through a clump or an impulse barrage in a tight spot). As emp I literally was invisible 100 percent uptime. And for what little downtime I MIGHT have outside of bats, I have resto staff heals to power through any incoming.

The only hard counter for this build is to GET AWAY FROM IT AND DONT COME BACK and pray to god I run out of resources before I either get to you or get away from you.

Also group AOE, but thats dangerous, a caltrops might help.

If I hadnt used this build to roll face, I wouldnt be saying its any good. And you really think I am the only one? Its apparently the current FOTM actually.

Not that its even a 1 on 1 build anyway. Its a group aoe synergy/ruckus build. Id have healers and other AOE DPS all around me anyway, my job would be to stunlock and DPS the hell out of anyone we went up against.

That being said, as emp, this build took on 20-30 people solo and won. The current emp of chillrend uses a very similar rotation (though not exact).

There are three main issues this build showcases

Streak needs to observe the aoe cap like everything else
    Critical surge is ridiculously OP when used correctly
    Immovable still needs to be tied to at least a five piece heavy armor suit equipped

@Rylana‌

Those are the three main issues and not CLOUDING SWARM? You said it yourself that you were invisible the whole time. That is the issue here. Take away clouding and that streaking sorc will get taken down. Also if streak disorient isn't giving immunity then that should be fixed. Those two changes and all a sudden streaking sorc is no longer OP. Streak does not do enough dmg to kill anyone on its own so as long as you aren't invisible you'll never be able to impulse without getting caught by someone and therefore no kills. Then all streak is, is a zerg busting mechanic that harasses, builds ultimate, and does not kill unless supported.

Real funny your CRIT SURGE IS SO OP experience comes from the non-vet server too where you know a much smaller percentage of the population is running impenetrable.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭

Then maybe the tooltip is wrong and it stuns not disorients. Whenever someone streaks through me, I drop to 1 knee and cannot move, attack, or anything until I do the hard cc break.

It may be the spell description says stuns but I know that shock damage has a chance to disorientate. Just like fire has a chance to give the burning status or frost can give the slowed status. I do doubt the two statuses stack so you are either stunned OR disorientated.

• Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    you cant change this skill to be AOE capped unless you drop the ultimate required to cast negate by 50%. the ONLY reason right now anyone takes a sorc anywhere is because they can cast negate fast, and this counters zergs. if you made streak aoe capped and they couldnt cast negate as much, they wouldnt even be worth the spot. theyre already inferior DKs in large groups, if you take away negate effectiveness (by nerfing ult gained through streak) then you make sorcs useless in groups.

this is all coming from a NIGHTBLADE btw. and i remember what it use to be like to be useless in groups.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Rylana you must be godawful. The setup you described is about the most terrible nobrainer, which gets countered so easy by someone with single target capabilities. One can see, you don`t know in the slightest how to play your sorc twink.

I get ambushed by 4,4k spikes by ever-cloaking NBs, lethal arrowed for 2,4k, permastunned with no cc immunity triggering after breaking out from the after cloak stun, i could go on... and you still complain about streak?

Seriously?

Except for you cant single target it. I am invisible almost 100 percent of the time. (my clouding swarm requires 118 ultimate to activate, thats ridiculously easy to get with one or two streaks through a clump or an impulse barrage in a tight spot). As emp I literally was invisible 100 percent uptime. And for what little downtime I MIGHT have outside of bats, I have resto staff heals to power through any incoming.

The only hard counter for this build is to GET AWAY FROM IT AND DONT COME BACK and pray to god I run out of resources before I either get to you or get away from you.

If I hadnt used this build to roll face, I wouldnt be saying its any good. And you really think I am the only one? Its apparently the current FOTM actually.

Not that its even a 1 on 1 build anyway. Its a group aoe synergy/ruckus build. Id have healers and other AOE DPS all around me anyway, my job would be to stunlock and DPS the hell out of anyone we went up against.

That being said, as emp, this build took on 20-30 people solo and won. The current emp of chillrend uses a very similar rotation (though not exact).

Immovable still needs to be tied to at least a five piece heavy armor suit equipped

@Rylana‌

Those are the three main issues and not CLOUDING SWARM? You said it yourself that you were invisible the whole time. That is the issue here. Take away clouding and that streaking sorc will get taken down. Also if streak disorient isn't giving immunity then that should be fixed. Those two changes and all a sudden streaking sorc is no longer OP. Streak does not do enough dmg to kill anyone on its own so as long as you aren't invisible you'll never be able to impulse without getting caught by someone and therefore no kills. Then all streak is, is a zerg busting mechanic that harasses, builds ultimate, and does not kill unless supported.

Real funny your CRIT SURGE IS SO OP experience comes from the non-vet server too where you know a much smaller percentage of the population is running impenetrable.

you cant wear impen on the nonvet server, the traits arent counted towards your stats. well they CAN be, but only if they turn off the level bonus provided in their settings, and then their stats will plummit. so crit surge is bad for normal servers, and OP on nonvet servers.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't even play a sorcerer and these threads are getting annoying. NO Bolt Escape is fine. Yes it's annoying when they get away from me, but I have never been killed by a sorcerer using it. If they want to risk rushing into a group of players wearing paper then that's their business. I see them die all the time trying to do that. Can we please put this matter to rest?
    :trollin:
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »
    Soliss wrote: »
    Is it intended that Streak (the morph of Bolt Escape) for Sorcerers has an unlimited number of targets that it can damage+disorient? By hitting a uncapped large number of people, the Sorcerer gains ultimate very quickly.

Is this an intended mechanic?

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ , @ZOS_BrianWheeler‌ , @ZOS_Anyone?

90% of the bugs/exploits/broken skills I have encountered have been from Sorcs. As somewone doesn't play a sorc, until sorcs are fixed I wont be resubscribing...

Please do tell me about all this bugs, exploits and broken skills. Proof and examples, if you don't mind.

Devs already have my screenshots of proof, as well as detailed accounts, and possible solutions. What they do with them is out of my control.

So that's a no on proof or examples?
    That's a: I've already been reprimanded for posting specifics here and told to inform the debs and that it didn't have a place on the forums. So I'm telling you not only do I not feel the need to prove it to YOU, but also that I'm apparently not ALLOWED to.
    Look I don't know who the Debs are, but I'm pretty sure that's not how the conversation went.

DebbiesTrap.PNG

Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on August 26, 2014 7:42PM
    :trollin:
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it intended that Streak (the morph of Bolt Escape) for Sorcerers has an unlimited number of targets that it can damage+disorient? By hitting a uncapped large number of people, the Sorcerer gains ultimate very quickly.

90% of the bugs/exploits/broken skills I have encountered have been from Sorcs. As somewone doesn't play a sorc, until sorcs are fixed I wont be resubscribing...

Please do tell me about all this bugs, exploits and broken skills. Proof and examples, if you don't mind.

Devs already have my screenshots of proof, as well as detailed accounts, and possible solutions. What they do with them is out of my control.

So that's a no on proof or examples?
    That's a: I've already been reprimanded for posting specifics here and told to inform the debs and that it didn't have a place on the forums. So I'm telling you not only do I not feel the need to prove it to YOU, but also that I'm apparently not ALLOWED to.
    Look I don't know who the Debs are, but I'm pretty sure that's not how the conversation went.

DebbiesTrap.PNG

Damn Debs always causing trouble.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Hey folks, apologies for the delay. We can confirm that this is not intended, and will be fixed in a future patch (likely when we release Update 4).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »
    Sorcerer Bolt Escape isn't half as bad as Nightblade guaranteed "POOF GONE
    after every single critical stun attack.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, apologies for the delay. We can confirm that this is not intended, and will be fixed in a future patch (likely when we release Update 4).

@ZOS_GinaBruno It's also worth noting that blocking a streak, while it does block the disorient, still does not reduce it's damage by any amount, unlike any other aoe or spell.

Let me know if you would like a video for evidence of this, I tested it a while back.

:.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno So what is unintended the uncapped number of targets or the Ultimate gains? I only ask because if 10 people are in a line and only 6 are randomly affected it defeats the purpose of the spell which is to facilitate escape. It should at least effect the people closest to the location of the caster at spells end. Using the example above the first 4 would be undamaged and unstunned but the 6 in the back would be. Or split it like I suggested above between the first 3 and the last 3.

• grimjim398
    grimjim398
    ✭✭✭
    Judging from Gina's reply, the AOE cap does apply in this case, and furthermore is in the game to stay.
  • robertlive2014
    robertlive2014
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Invasion could CC a line of enemy players. That would be sick.
  • MrMT
    MrMT
    ✭✭✭
    I find it astonishing that anyone would deny that streaking vampires are not the most powerful combo in the game right now. To compare them to a vanilla nightblade is just laughable.

They are obviously, manifestly ridiculously overpowered, plain to see for anyone who pvps.

Quite frankly, it's astonishing this game continues to let vampire exist in its current form, but so be it.

Does this mean there is no counter? Of course not. There are things you can do. Block, bubble, heal, lay down volcanic runes and put down turn undead, for starters, and of course dodge or run away.

So yeah, there are plenty of things to do.

But this doesn't change the fact that these perma-invisible streaking vampires are absurdly overpowered.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    How about you fix some stuff with the game while you're at it? How long has Vol Familiar been TEMPORARILY nerfed???? HUH? Damn shame they keep nerfing Sorc.

I guarantee you if Clouding Swarm wasn't currently granting immunity from targeted spells that no one else would be making a peep about Streak. Oh well, more power to the zerg train now to stomp around. Long live impulse.
    Edited by Erock25 on August 27, 2014 12:49AM
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay more nerfs.
    Cry louder everyone, PvP has only half ruined this game, and as usual the forums.
    I so can't wait for Destiny in a couple of weeks so I can start to wean myself off this farce.
  • Krinaman
    Krinaman
    ✭✭✭
    It's not really a nerf when the skill wasn't working as intended in the first place.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna take until Update 4 to fix this. :neutral_face: Is hotfix worthy.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    How about you fix some stuff with the game while you're at it? How long has Vol Familiar been TEMPORARILY nerfed???? HUH? Damn shame they keep nerfing Sorc.

I guarantee you if Clouding Swarm wasn't currently granting immunity from targeted spells that no one else would be making a peep about Streak. Oh well, more power to the zerg train now to stomp around. Long live impulse.

Ironically fire ring is the best counter to a bolt streaking vampire clouding swarm sorc.

Wonder why you hate it so bad...
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Ironically fire ring is the best counter to a bolt streaking vampire clouding swarm sorc.

Wonder why you hate it so bad...

Funny you respond to this above quote but not the previous one ...

Seriously?

@Rylana‌

Did you choose to ignore this one because you had no valid response? "Oh yeah he's got me there on those facts and it clearly points out I'm just trying to get a skill nerfed on experience in a non-vet campaign so I might as well ignore this post but troll his next one."
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soooo...once again, vampires are the problem but they will nerf one of the classes instead of doing something about this seriously unbalancing skill line that should have never been implemented.

Vamp or gtfo!
  • MrMT
    MrMT
    ✭✭✭
    Bramir wrote: »
    Soooo...once again, vampires are the problem but they will nerf one of the classes instead of doing something about this seriously unbalancing skill line that should have never been implemented.

Vamp or gtfo!

Totally agree.

Vampires are the issue here, but meh, they're here to stay, so everyone might as well become a vampire at this stage.

It would be much easier if they just automatically made everyone a vampire at class selection, and saved all the heartache in between.
    Edited by MrMT on August 29, 2014 12:29AM