The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Traders

fryguy101
fryguy101
Just to let your tech team know that maintenance not done on August 18th resulted in Guild Traders being bugged. It seems that players that bid and won on stalls were able to get up and running but there are a number of guild traders across DC that are not taking for hire or even able to bid on another. Another issue is that guild names are not listing above the traders name!
  • Ameliae
    Ameliae
    Yeah I came to the forums to see if there was any info on whether the traders have a 24hr cool down on bidding or something. Came across your post and yes - agree, traders either don't show name, don't sell anything and don't even have an option to look at the store. Def can't bid on them either. Bangkorai (VR AD) are all bugged one way or anther so checked some more and no matter where are the same.
    ~Mercenaries of Tamriel ~
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @fryguy101 and @Ameliae. Thank you for the information; could you both please contact CS with screenshots and exact details (such as the zone and if you've seen this occurring in other factions)? We would be happy to look into this further. Thank you again!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • accursed1
    accursed1
    Yes! Finally someone makes a thread on this. I can't bid on traders either. I have found 3 that I can bid on,but they are not in the location I want, and with traders currently broken I'm not going to loose my chance at getting a guild trader because I decided to fight the rest of eso for one of 3 working traders. We thought maybe if you had the same trader 3 times in a row, you were banned from bidding. Happy to see this is not the case. I will just keep checking my trader to see if this problem gets fixed. Thank you.
    Edited by accursed1 on August 19, 2014 3:44PM
  • Ameliae
    Ameliae
    Thank you @ZOS_MichelleA‌ I will try and remember to send a bug when I come across them and include a screenshot - even though Im not sure how they work! :)
    ~Mercenaries of Tamriel ~
  • Blizaria
    Blizaria
    Soul Shriven
    Sending a bug report for this and encouraging my trading guild to as well!
    Raid Leader of The Order of Mundus
    NA Top SO Score
    All trials HM and Speed Run Achievements

Guild Leader of Sabre Trading Company
    Belkarth Trading Guild
  • VioletBaby
    VioletBaby
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZOS_MichelleA‌ I need your assistance on this issue. My guild Loots R Us Trading Guild hired a trader in Belkarth, Craglorn this week. However, my guild name and tabard did not show all week. So it had the appearance that it was not hired. This has very much affected our sales this week. Considering that this trader is in a prime location, it was quite expensive. I submitted a ticket about this. The ticket number is 140821-001234. Customer service has been slow to respond to this. They asked me for information three days ago and I responded, providing them with the info they requested and I've heard nothing back. I'm very unhappy with the lack of customer support and my guildies and I would like this rectified and/or compensation. I have attached a screenshot of what people see when they look at the trader.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VioletBaby wrote: »
    I have attached a screenshot of what people see when they look at the trader.
    At least you guys were able to get a trader. Many are currently completely inactive ...
    :(