The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Battlemaster's Corner: Agile Tiger Tank"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for "Battlemaster's Corner: Agile Tiger Tank." Check out this ferocious player build, and be sure to submit your own build at community@elderscrollsonline.com, too!
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on August 18, 2014 5:05PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • csillver_ESO
    Exactly how I like to play. Good to see I am not the only one!
  • vincentb16_ESO22
    vincentb16_ESO22
    Soul Shriven
    I was thinking of building a new character in this direction, good to see I'm not lost... ;)
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    The skills listed is basically bow,duel wielding templer mix why is this named tank?
  • drewbechrwb17_ESO
    drewbechrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    inspiral1 wrote: »
    The skills listed is basically bow,duel wielding templer mix why is this named tank?

Read the very bottom of it ;)
  • cobaderab16_ESO
    cobaderab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Nice build, I may have to make one :D
  • Kanrethad_Ebonlocke
    Kanrethad_Ebonlocke
    Soul Shriven
    Sun Shield: Even though activating this skill causes my magicka to stop regenerating for a bit

This is outdated. Recent update removed magicka regeneration penalty from Sun Shield and its morphs.
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Nice templar idea. Already stared an Orc one aiming for this build and playstyle (medium armor etc...) Started with bow untill I have all the skills listed in the above skill bar setup then switch to duel wield doing the same then the 1h+shield.

Only thing im doing different so far is 5 pieces medium and 2 light instead of 7 pieces medium
  • Cyberwolffe
    Cyberwolffe
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this build. I'm going to try it out on my breton templar that I haven't done much with.
  • zahn
    zahn
    Soul Shriven
    hmm...pretty nice build, quite unique to have tank on med armor. Any thoughts on stat distribution?