Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: Introduction to Aedric Studies"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Loremaster's Archive: Introduction to Aedric Studies."

Also, be sure to submit your questions for our next edition!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    This series continues to be my favorite. Really looking forward to what the next one has to say about souls. A lot of contradictions on that subject in lore, and, if everything goes as it has been, I expect some interesting things confirmed ;)
    Librarian at the Imperial Library
  • Guar
    Guar
    I love it when there is a new Loremaster's Archive to enjoy! Can't wait for the next one!
    -Guarburger
  • CreepySpydre
    CreepySpydre
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting reads to say the least =) The Daedra to me are more like powerful trans-dimensional beings than supernatural
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    well i sent in my question but i want to post it here in cases they dont get it.i really want this answered...we need to know more about the dreamsleeve.

Q: some of us that have delved deep enough in the bethsoft forums have read about the dreamsleeve. said to a place where souls can be recycled and await their rebirth on nirn. my question then is...is it possible for strong memories to sometimes make it though after the dreamsleeve into the soul's new vessel? much like deja vu coupled with reincarnation for those that believe here on earth? or feelings that may be from a past life...like connection with somone they do not know in this life but knew in the last life?. im writing a story about a character so information like this is greatly appreciated. :)

Toorlokviing, lore seeker
    Edited by Toorlokviing on August 17, 2014 9:56PM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where can they be found?
    missing "Introduction to Aedric Studies"
    looked in IC for so many times and it never apperars... it is an endless grinding story now for books as well like the monster trophies?
    I just want to read all books, not grinding for them because there is not even an archievement for finding all.