The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Decide my Characters Fate!

SurlySquirrely
SurlySquirrely
Soul Shriven
Hello!
I Need YOUR HELP!! lol Ever Feel like having absolute control over another's gaming experience for your own sadistic amusement?!? perfect! I am starting a new series on you guessed It YouTube, Where i need Viewers to leave comments telling me how to make my character in Elder Scrolls Online and any further developments! what Race? i don't know you decide, what class? that's right you decide! It is GOING to be AWESOME! so please if you are reading this click my link hear me out in my goofy commentary and HOOK me UP! thanks :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DMD6oOcVRM&list=PLvCRjx6lqyf_OtpNRjdc9XUlxLVwIHJmI
  • Rodario
    Rodario
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, OR we could just create our own characters and play them ourselves.
    Victoria Lux - Templar Tank
    {EU/DC}
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodario wrote: »

What a stupid idea! Smack yourself!
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never seen a LA Sorcerer play this game, so there is an idea.

OK, kidding. How about a Night Blade who uses Blades/Bow and Medium Armor? Make it even harder a 1H/S and Bow NB with MA.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rodario
    Rodario
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodario wrote: »

What a stupid idea! Smack yourself!

Right, I don't know what i was thinking... I will now procede to smack myself, while trying not to enjoy it.
    Victoria Lux - Templar Tank
    {EU/DC}
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

OK, kidding. How about a Night Blade who uses Blades/Bow and Medium Armor? Make it even harder a 1H/S and Bow NB with MA.

Pft. He should totally be a Bosmer Sorcerer in Heavy Armor that dual wields hammers. Yeah!

His name is the Blacksmith Cannibal. He tenderizes his food before he eats it.

Alternatively he could go with Dragon Knight in case he prefers his food to be seared to perfection to lock in all that flavor.

Don't forget to make his body type super skinny for added realism.
    Edited by Tabbycat on August 11, 2014 9:17PM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Sharp
    Sharp
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet click view bait.
    Halfheart - VR 12 Altmer Sorcerer
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea I like the cannibal idea, as well.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can't wait to see what adventures your character finds - or rather is told to find, @SurlySquirrely! For now, we're moving this thread to the Community Creations section. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • SurlySquirrely
    SurlySquirrely
    Soul Shriven
    Tabbycat wrote: »

Pft. He should totally be a Bosmer Sorcerer in Heavy Armor that dual wields hammers. Yeah!

Alternatively he could go with Dragon Knight in case he prefers his food to be seared to perfection to lock in all that flavor.

HAHA Blacksmith cannibal idea is funny, i like it i also have two votes on my channel for a argonian nightblade stamina only build that uses a two handed mace, if its not to much trouble it would be easier to explain my choices for my "creation" video if you Great peoples would comment on the video so others can see it there, But im loving the creativity THANKS everyone
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote you join the Naked Nords!
    thesidekickorder.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=29

Real adventurers don't need armor ...
    :D

post-2-1395871339.png

• Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS why oh why did you give Nords Speedos?
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS why oh why did you give Nords Speedos?

Because they've got nothing to hide?
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • SurlySquirrely
    SurlySquirrely
    Soul Shriven
    Character creation video is up ! thanks to all who supported my series :) i tried my best to include everyone's ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-2f93CX7o&list=PLvCRjx6lqyf_OtpNRjdc9XUlxLVwIHJmI
  • SurlySquirrely
    SurlySquirrely
    Soul Shriven

its UP! lol