The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for Guild Spotlight - "Mostly Harmless"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Guild Spotlight - Mostly Harmless." We hope you enjoy!

If you'd like your guild to be included in a future spotlight, head to this thread and answer the questions. Don't forget to include a screenshot!
Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on August 6, 2014 5:43PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally they are on the guild spotlight... these guys have done a lot with add ons. I'm glad they are promoted. A bit late imo but it's great.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Beldorr
    Beldorr
    ✭✭✭
    This is awesome to see!

Mostly Harmless is still recruiting. Link

Edited by Beldorr on August 6, 2014 7:51PM
  • Tremulous
    Tremulous
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Chuck Norris once sued Mostly Harmless for copying his likeness as they destroy keeps with one kick.

In all honestly, great guild to run with very well organized and respectful.
    Edited by Tremulous on August 6, 2014 9:44PM
  • Bwaite43
    Bwaite43
    ✭✭
    Tremulous wrote: »
    I heard Chuck Norris once sued Mostly Harmless for copying his likeness as they destroy keeps with one kick.

That was not a fun day. ;)

• akemp333_ESO
    Mostly Harmless has a truly great community. I have been a member for a while now and it amazes me that so many member give so much of their time to help with what ever the guild needs to grow and be a successful gaming community.