The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I think im moving on

Elder_Jelly
Elder_Jelly
Soul Shriven
I know that I will probably catch alot crap for writing this but I just feel I need to so other people may step up so the game can change. I really supported this game from day 1 when everyone was saying how terrible it was. I was having fun so I was able to look past all the bugs and what not. Even after my 30 days was up I was more than happy to pay my sub fee. Now 4 months later where are we with this game after I have shelled out 80 dollars to buy the game and 3 months of 15 dollar sub fees. That is a 125 dollar game that is so empty with features and really what content has came out that has justified the monthly fee. The game is the same as it was since launch. The things that were released should have already been in the game. Lighting and pick up weapons is not new content and after playing games like Archeage which is going to be f2p it seems I am selling my self short. The game is boring, bland and not really much to do after maxing out. There is no endgame, then u may say well you can pvp. I dont really enjoy pvp that much and if I wanted a game like that I would play chivalry. Then you say things are coming and this is planned and that is planned. I just dont think im willing to pay the fee to wait on features. I think this game is never going to be much more than it is.
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll miss you :'(
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you moving onto to? Firefall?
  • Akula
    Akula
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welka wrote: »
    We'll miss you :'(

And we didnt even know him...
  • NorthernFury
    NorthernFury
    ✭✭✭✭
    264.jpg

Skadi Storm-Blade - VR14 Altmer Sorcerer
    Brynnhild Valkyrja - VR12 Nord DragonKnight
    Haakon Hardrada - VR12 Nord Templar
    Sanguine's Tester (retired)

Cattle die
    kinsmen die
    all men are mortal.
    Words of praise
    will never perish
    nor a noble name.

- The Havamal
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff?
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • Badh0rse
    Badh0rse
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    So what you moving onto to? Firefall?
    I laugh every time someone says Firefall. I have been playing that game for over 3 years and it's just now getting hype. I suppose that is what happens when a game finally launches.

edit: Take it easy OP. Maybe future content will bring you back. I know mmo's do that to me. :)
    Edited by Badh0rse on July 31, 2014 10:10PM
  • nvsg
    nvsg
    ✭✭✭
    dude not being a butthole like everyone else I like this game its going to go a long time but wait for update 3 its going to knock my shoes off
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that I will probably catch alot crap for writing this but I just feel I need to so other people may step up so the game can change. I really supported this game from day 1 when everyone was saying how terrible it was. I was having fun so I was able to look past all the bugs and what not. Even after my 30 days was up I was more than happy to pay my sub fee. Now 4 months later where are we with this game after I have shelled out 80 dollars to buy the game and 3 months of 15 dollar sub fees. That is a 125 dollar game that is so empty with features and really what content has came out that has justified the monthly fee. The game is the same as it was since launch. The things that were released should have already been in the game. Lighting and pick up weapons is not new content and after playing games like Archeage which is going to be f2p it seems I am selling my self short. The game is boring, bland and not really much to do after maxing out. There is no endgame, then u may say well you can pvp. I dont really enjoy pvp that much and if I wanted a game like that I would play chivalry. Then you say things are coming and this is planned and that is planned. I just dont think im willing to pay the fee to wait on features. I think this game is never going to be much more than it is.

Its all hot air really. They want to retain subs draw peopele that held off . If they can string 700k people for another 15 bucks each
  • kassandratheclericb14_ESO
    Don't let the door hit you where Sheo split ya! *hands cheese*
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with moving on. But the exit survey they send to your email will voice your opinion better than this post could (if the post was really about changing the game that is and not just seeking attention/affirmation for your feelings).
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    264.jpg

hahahahahahahaha nice one
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    >doesn't understand new MMO's come with barely anything because they are A WORK IN PROGRESS wait till a few years later and the game will have double the content.

Not only that, If all you think about is money maybe you shouldn't be playing a game with sub fees....

~Thallen~
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore the other poster asking for your stuff, they intend to use it for evil. Give your stuff to me, I will use it for lesser evils.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    264.jpg

This...and you're a d'bag for posting a goodbye thread. Wonder If i'll get deleted before your thread does, you ass hat.
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok.
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    /yawn
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    My butt itches.
  • ZOS_JoanaL
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Elder_Jelly, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.