Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(BUG) Fighting with a bowl and spoon?

• ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this persist once you start attacking or is it only present while you have your sword and shield unsheathed? One thing you can try to resolve this is typing /reloadui.

In the meantime, we're sure your enemies will be bowled over by your choice of weapons! ;)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    SPOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN - yell that when you go to combat. It'll scare them!
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Made me giggle
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you realize how hard it is to eat cereal with a sword and shield in the way?
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Daethz
    Daethz
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes when trying to bash enemies in with my Dual Wield I feel as if I was wielding two spoons.
    Waiting, and watching, for the return of Melee Weapons.
    -Subsidiary of The Fighters Guild
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Do you realize how hard it is to eat cereal with a sword and shield in the way?

Use the shield either as a bowl or the table.

Put the sword in your off hand and eat away.

Or just dont use milk and chew by the handful.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    Happens all the time when you eat/drink then get your weapons out. Which is very realistic
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Namira has prepared you for her feast!
    Far too many characters to list any more.