The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Imperial City Lithograph"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the "Imperial City Lithograph" blog article. Let us know what think!

Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really would love a lithograph of the topview of the Imperial City from the end of the second live action trailer when the clouds separate and you see all the districts of the Imperial City underneath you. It's a pretty breathtaking shot.
    Edited by Surragard on July 23, 2014 11:13PM
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I really like this lithograph, but I can't find the Aldmeri banner. Maybe I'm missing it? I see the DC & EP banners clearly. :)
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • antsh
    antsh
    ✭✭
    Probably a dumb question... but what is a lithograph and does it actually weight 100lb? "Sized 18x24", 100lb. Paper"
  • Mystwraith
    antsh wrote: »
    Probably a dumb question... but what is a lithograph and does it actually weight 100lb? "Sized 18x24", 100lb. Paper"

100lb is the paperweight which is basically to do with the thickness of the paper. :smile: