Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Loading Screen after signing in.

Kaynlor
Kaynlor
✭✭✭
Since the patch on 7/10/14, I have been getting the infinite loading screen after signing in. I have repaired it, and it continues. I have rebooted, and it continues. It is very frustrating. PTS has SEVERE latency problems for me, and is frustrating to even try to play. Please help.
  • Kaynlor
    Kaynlor
    ✭✭✭
    On the LIVE server, I have been having long loading screens from sign-in to char select. It takes anywhere from 3-10 minutes to get to the char select, then an additional 5-12 minutes loading char. If it is quick, that is almost ten minutes to start playing. Then, once my char is loaded, I have to wait while the area populates (for a few more minutes). Once I am ready to go, I begin running and, BOOM, another load screen. This load screen is NOT because I changed areas, it occurs as I run from the bank to the crafting station. This load screen is also 3+ minutes long (it was 22 mins last night.).
    Due to a disability, I can only sit and play for about an hour at a time. At this rate, I have time to log-in (avg about 20 min total wait) get my mail, set my research, go back to bank, log out and MAYBE get another crafting alt loaded and research started. Pretty much, the long loads make the game unplayable for me.
    This didn't start happening until the last patch, 1.2.4.1017325. It occurs on all 7 toons, and with and without add-ons.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Kaynlor. If you're seeing these load screens, you may want to try updating your graphics drivers. Often times this will resolve the issue.

If you're still having this problem, be sure to contact our Support Team so that they can look into the issue further. You can also upload a Game Consultant file directly to your help ticket, which will help our team in finding more information about your issue. Thanks for your patience!
    Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on July 17, 2014 1:32PM
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Kaynlor
    Kaynlor
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey‌, I will try that right away. Thanks