The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted from Server ?

Durham
Durham
✭✭✭✭✭
What does this mean? I had a ticket that submited after my toon was stuck after porting to "KRoost" I relogged toon was still stuck.... Opened a ticket ... Then informed them I would just delete the toon and start a new one.... .....
Well now I can even log into the game lol !!!! Error 307
PVP DEADWAIT
PVP The Unguildables
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Durham,

Players who received the error 307 have been disconnected from the Megaserver. We would recommend these players to try to login again after a period of 15 minutes.

Should the error persists, please contact our dedicated Customer Support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok by the way I was able to get back in and thanks for the info :) After I logged back into the game I got mysterious no movement bug that I have never had before :) SO I just restarted my system and it worked again :)again thanks for the response :)
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • koustavpainnrb18_ESO
    koustavpainnrb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hello,
    I received error 307 while killing zombies in deshaan and zos is no help so far.they can't even tell me what happened and why happened.any kind of help would be appreciated.
    Why even make a game if not even able to help your customers ZOS ? game had potential and you just ruined it by assigning wrong people in customer support.
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    It is just the LAG... nothing else... Server drops the connection for a second or two and when it reconnects, we all are kicked with booting/spamming reasons...

Explanation:
    When the server drops connection, so is not connected to the client and we still try to move, use skills, open inventory, etc., the client sends immediately after server reconnects all of these tries (all movement, spells, every command in one package) and the server evaluates this as spamming... This happens during the busy times, when more people are online. This is not players fault...
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
  • Aca2017
    Aca2017
    ✭✭✭
    Booted from server myself, just now. Lag has been bad, certainly since 3.0.9 and even before. Why punish the player?