The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unsubscribed

jakedsnake
jakedsnake
Soul Shriven
I am not going to bore anyone with the tediousness of all the issues that have led me to take this action.

Until the game and customer service is rectified to the point of being acceptable then do not expect a subscription from my end of the line.

Feel free to post about your own acts of cancelling your subscription as maybe a mass action of the ilk will give ZOS the impetus it needs to fix this completely farcical, poor excuse for $15 a month and let's not forget about our original outlay.

Daylight Robbery!
Edited by jakedsnake on June 30, 2014 10:21PM
  • Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IBFTL
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hardly a robbery if you decide to pay for it.

And since this is a goodbye thread, it will likely be closed in 10...9....8...

P.S.: I just had my first need to contact CS as I didn't receive Razor's Opus from the quest, I needed to write to them twice, they always answered in less than half an hour and got my pet too. Oh and this was on Friday or Saturday night, can't remember.
    Edited by Csub on June 30, 2014 10:25PM
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • DeadByNow
    DeadByNow
    ✭✭✭
    I am canceled due to the loot system stinks. There is no reward that is worth anything or even usable in the dungeons. The game is a themepark mmo. they need to make it themepark loot. ESO is like let build dungeons put bosses that take all your money in repair and reward nothing when you kill them.
  • DeadByNow
    DeadByNow
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty bad when you get excited you looted a Soul Gem.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum police do not allow good-bye threads. You will see a green text saying that they understand you may leave and wish you well, but don't allow such shenanigans here.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, maybe try back in a while after they add/fix some things you didn't like :)
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • jakedsnake
    jakedsnake
    Soul Shriven
    Csub wrote: »

And since this is a agoodbye thread, it will likely be closed in 10...9....8....

not a goodbye thread as i clearly state i would resubscribe if the game is fixed but thanks for your pointless input anyways

and daylight robbery has always been a term used when a merchant sells you something that turns out to actually be a completely useless product

Edited by jakedsnake on June 30, 2014 10:26PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jakedsnake wrote: »

And since this is a agoodbye thread, it will likely be closed in 10...9....8....

not a goodbye thread as i clearly state i would resubscribe if the game is fixed but thanks for your pointless input anyways

Really now?

You state upfront that you're not going to bother providing constructive feedback and that you want this thread to be a congregating place for trolls of all kinds, and you want to call someone's input pointless?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are quitting, even if only for some time, thus I think this thread qualifies as a goodbye thread.

Anyway I did have some positive experience with CS as I updated my previous post, was surprised anyway.
    Edited by Csub on June 30, 2014 10:29PM
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • jakedsnake
    jakedsnake
    Soul Shriven
    jakedsnake wrote: »

Really now?

You state upfront that you're not going to bother providing constructive feedback and that you want this thread to be a congregating place for trolls of all kinds, and you want to call someone's input pointless?

seriously after months of constructive feedback you think disgruntled customers should just line up and politely reiterate everything they have previously stated hundreds of times already.

lol

• ZOS_SilviaS
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. @jakedsnake, we're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.