The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Normally i am a patient guy

Rubiin
Rubiin
Headed into darkshade caverns today after yesterday the last part of the quest bugged and guy was unlootable for the deed needed to finish the quest , took about 20 mins to get a group together and headed in after dropping quest and picking it up again inside. Got to first part of quest and it bugged , one taskmaster showing up as not dead so couldn't continue the quest but stayed and helped others finish. heard tales from the other players about this happening to them on other toons or friends on a regular basis. Yesterday i wrote to gm's and got the usual response " working on it " . I wouldn't mind if this was a fairly isolated incident but it isn't i have lost count of the bug and other assorted issues i have come across recently even more than earlier in the games. So do i go back to darkshade caverns and cross my fingers that i make it through this time or do i just skip that content and move on hoping one day it's fixed. I have an idea for zenimax how about you fix these kind of issues and not FILL CONTAINERS WITH POINTLESS WHITE GARBAGE which obviously was much more important. After Northpoint then imperial infiltration being bugged on my last toon i flirted with the idea of moving on but stuck by hoping things would get better , please give me a reason to stay because i love the game but the frustration is not making it fun atm.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    i am too.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We're closing this thread because it is an old topic and the information may no longer be relevant.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.