The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't play since patch. Crashing right after "clicking" on PLAY.

eserras7b16_ESO
eserras7b16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

My name is Enric and I am addressing to you because I can't play the game.

The issuse is that right before I click on PLAY, before seeing the cinematics, the game crashes. I've went to the thread for common issues, followed instructions, won't work. I've disabled programs, restarted everything, closed firewalls, nothing.

Before the patch the game always worked perfectly for me. I expect a quick and usefull response to this matter.

Kind regards,

Enric
Eptackt - Argonian Templar
Belegrand - Redguard Nightblade
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @eserras7b16_ESO,

Did you try to repair ? Running as an administrator ?
    Did you update your launcher correctly ? Did you update your computer as well ?
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on July 4, 2014 7:17PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enric, I had the same thing happen to me. I'm guessing the patch download got interrupted somehow. I did a repair, it downloaded the missing files, and now the game works fine. Hope this helps.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Brabok
    Brabok
    ✭✭✭
    Does it crash to desktop or do you get an error message?
    If you do it might help knowing what it says :wink:
    Never argue with Idiots
    They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience