The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NO support From ZOS, ANY player find a fix for this extreme FPS loss on hundreds of people?

mfischer303b14_ESO
Has anybody found anything to help with this FPS, because according to ZOS post only a few people have this problem which once again proves Incompetence on ZOS. EVERYBODY in the game wether AVA or PVE has this problem today, Craglorn tower was playable but still had the problem, AVA is 90% unplayable. atm i have tried these things to now avail

#1 Update MY machine cards
#2 Removed all addons
#3 put graphics ingame on Default
#4 place High priorty for eso in task manager
#5 put game in Windowed

None of these things did anything for me.
  • ZOS_EveP
    ZOS_EveP
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been moved from Support Client - Français Support PC to Customer Support - English PC Technical Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Jarnhand
    Jarnhand
    ✭✭✭
    Check my thread history, I have a thread going on the subject.
    Short version: ESO game engine is seriously flawed, its does NOT use NEITHER the CPU or GPU resources you have in your machine.
  • Caduryn
    Caduryn
    ✭✭✭
    You dont need to do anything on your side, its to 100% ZOS that needs to fix it, not tomorrow or later, allready yesterday.