The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

(ZOS IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED) What's wrong with this picture?

• TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    leewells wrote: »
    Sounds like they have something else to fix then but completely unrelated to this, IE running around outside the walkable map to get behind a safe area, spawn a the hostile camp in it, rally an army, and then have everyone run out and take the scroll.

Yes but what I mean is after all that... you can go back the way you came (run scroll to safety) by finding one of the "holes" that port you back near the starter area. Doing this is easy and doesn't require much effort.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on June 25, 2014 8:53AM
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Gaettusk wrote: »
    You guys do know that this nukestudios guy is that Odus Lok scroll exploiter from in-game, right? He's obsessed with spreading rumors that Nico and fixate got banned lol.

Actually no thats NOT me. Sorry to burst your bubble. I had nothing to do with the scroll cap. I was defending our keeps when the scroll was taken. Like i said you are all just mad cause you aren't as good as you think! You think people are cheating and exploiting when all they did was jump over a rock? Like i said we are not the ones who snuck people in after the campaign was locked to get advantage. we arent the ones sending a friend over to the other faction with a DK to pull our friends over the walls to get the scrolls.
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no you're the baddies who cant kill an enemy on even ground..you gotta make sure their load screen is up first!
    Options
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like I've been missing out on some entertainment value these past two nights. Should be interesting to see how it is approached and how quickly.

@nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Wiki wrote:
    In video games, an exploit (colloquially sploit) is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.
    I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it's an exploit.

@Rylana - Don't lump an entire faction together with a few bad apples. All 3 factions has had or have them.
    - done w/ it
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Rylana wrote: »
    I am going to summarize DC in four short lines.

1. DC loses a Keep - It was the numbers
    2. DC loses a scroll - It was the numbers
    3. DC loses a battle - it was the numbers
    4. DC exploits to farm/gank people loading into an intended safe start zone - It was legit skillz yo

Sound about right?
    no you're the baddies who cant kill an enemy on even ground..you gotta make sure their load screen is up first!

I am going to summarize DC in four short lines.

1. DC loses a Keep - It was the numbers
    2. DC loses a scroll - It was the numbers
    3. DC loses a battle - it was the numbers
    4. DC exploits to farm/gank people loading into an intended safe start zone - It was legit skillz yo

Sound about right?
    The way you are reacting is hilarious!!! Makes EP Look like the skyrim punks they are!

Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on June 25, 2014 9:11AM
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way you are reacting is hilarious!!! Makes EP Look like the skyrim punks they are!

What is even more hilarious is that you think I represent EP here.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

This ^^ -- short, sweet, and to the point.
    Options
  • Squarcle
    Squarcle
    ✭✭✭
    nukeem is a *** ive pvp'd with fixate he doesn't buy accounts to spy on u noob AP farmables he joins a group and kills you like the rest of us do, why do u have to spread lies to defend your position on hacking to lose in 2nd place and teaming up with invincible seiger glitchers in 3rd place, and STILL lose after 3 months while we do none of this? ur entire alliance is DK's with fire sticks and sorc bolt spammers but u come on forums crying that we spam impulse? get real kid u try to deflect everything on us to cover up your own out'd cheating and flatout noobery that earned you that solid NOT FIRST PLACE rank. hows it feel?
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    Sounds like I've been missing out on some entertainment value these past two nights. Should be interesting to see how it is approached and how quickly.

@nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Wiki wrote:
    In video games, an exploit (colloquially sploit) is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.
    I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it's an exploit.

@Rylana - Don't lump an entire faction together with a few bad apples. All 3 factions has had or have them.
    - You said it right there "dont blame all of us for the actions of a few. I dont support the action used but i do think its funny that when the tables are turned EP cry's to high heaven to stop PVP immediately cause they were exploiting. Like i said EP And AD have Exploited more scrolls from Dc and each other than DC EVER has! Ive been a witness to that from day one!
    Options
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Squarcle wrote: »
    nukeem is a *** ive pvp'd with fixate he doesn't buy accounts to spy on u noob AP farmables he joins a group and kills you like the rest of us do, why do u have to spread lies to defend your position on hacking to lose in 2nd place and teaming up with invincible seiger glitchers in 3rd place, and STILL lose after 3 months while we do none of this? ur entire alliance is DK's with fire sticks and sorc bolt spammers but u come on forums crying that we spam impulse? get real kid u try to deflect everything on us to cover up your own out'd cheating and flatout noobery that earned you that solid NOT FIRST PLACE rank. hows it feel?

All I have to say is LOL.
    Edited by PocketNova on June 25, 2014 9:22AM
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
    Options
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC exploits to farm/gank people loading into an intended safe start zone - It was legit skillz yo

Sound about right?

I could not believe I was seeing what I *thought* I was seeing...was just having coffee and thought I was hallucinating or misunderstanding the picture, etc.

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What people in this thread think PvP is - A game of oneupsmanship about who has taken the moral high ground approach the most times to achieve the desired result.

What PvP in this game actually is - A constant rush to abuse every exploit available as much as possible until it is nerfed or fixed, and then rushing to find the next one, whoever exploits the most wins.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    What PvP in this game actually is - A constant rush to abuse every exploit available as much as possible until it is nerfed or fixed, and then rushing to find the next one, whoever exploits the most wins.

INdeed... which is most /epicfail
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    What people wished PvP was - A game of oneupsmanship about who can the moral high ground approach the most times to achieve the desired result.

Fixed your quote to my liking. Hope you didn't mind.
    Edited by leewells on June 25, 2014 9:26AM
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    And what cheating are yo accusing me of?? I would really like to know! You say our entire alliance is DKs and sorcs Its the same with you kid! i however am not a sorc nor a DK I play A NB. I deal with buggy and broken skills all day every day. And i enjoy having to hit more than one button "impulse" to kill people. And honestly its the same in all three factions EVERYONE Is using dks and sorcs cause of they are op. (and you cant deny it!) I never defended a position on hacking. I cant stand hackers and exploiters! Which is why i remember the times when Ep and AD have used a conspirator to use DK chains to pull them over the gates to get our scroll. Ive watched i happen to all three factions. Do not put me together in the same category as the people who use these and other exploits just cause im on DC.
    For your info i only came over to WABBA 1 month ago. After AB ended up being totally void of all DC and wasnt fun to play anymore. I tried to stick it out in AB but day after day of a locked Ad faction and low DC pop got old fast. So i came to WABBa for a challenge.

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What people wished PvP was - A game of oneupsmanship about who can the moral high ground approach the most times to achieve the desired result.

I wouldn't mind if you'd used proper grammar. What does "who can the moral" mean?
    Options
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind if you'd used proper grammar. What does "who can the moral" mean?

Gimme a break its almost 6am :P Brain... Off... Need... Sleep....
    Edited by leewells on June 25, 2014 9:44AM
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO

All I have to say is LOL.
    i don't really feel anything considering my guild wasn't in wabba till one month ago.
    And weather you believe me or not i dont really care since my guild has come to wabba in only the last month. I was just on here to read the whining posts of the EP. (knew it was gonna happen the minute i saw the scroll was taken without the gate being open.) I think its pretty pathetic that you call for PvP to be shut down cause you get a dose of your own medicine!
    Options
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    ANyone who needs to be shown how to do this just send me personal message.
    Indeed it is so...
    Options
  • ZOS_JordanH
    Hello, all. We would like to remind you that coming to the forums to "name & shame" others players is absolutely not allowed. Furthermore, we ask that all discussion be kept civil, productive, and polite. Please refrain from using language that is meant to flame or troll other users. If you feel that another player is violating our Terms of Service in-game, please use the "Report Player" feature.

Please keep in mind that our goal is to create a welcoming, safe environment here on the ESO forums. Naming & shaming and language meant to flame or troll one another are violations of our Community Code of Conduct and are therefore forbidden on the forums. Because this thread has ceased being productive, we are closing it at this time. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.