Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lastest patch and loading screen

Vanathi
Vanathi
✭✭✭
Copied and pasted from patch notes as it would not allow me to quote:

@ZOS_GinaBruno admin

"Just to clarify the known issue listed in the Miscellaneous category stating that you may occasionally see an in-game loading screen appear when you have not zoned - this is a precautionary measure to prevent you from getting stuck inside objects or falling through the world, and happens when the client is unable to load physics data fast enough. "

Okay, that's fine; however, it doesn't just give me a loading screen. I get a loading screen and then I get teleported to a wayshrine. I NEVER just get a loading screen. I was just exiting a building in Daggerfall, got the loading screen, then got teleported to a wayshrine outside the city. Exiting dungeons, buildings, anything instanced and I will get this 3/4ths of the time. Just running around the world harvesting I will have it happen. It happens waaaay to frequently. Never used to happen at all, but the last two weeks or so it happens to me a LOT.
"M'aiq was told to stay away from Oldgate. This confused him. M'aiq remembers when it was called Gate." M'aiq The Liar
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Huh, that doesn't sound right @Vanathi. We'll get this checked out for you.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Vanathi
    Vanathi
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, it's driving me batty :)
    "M'aiq was told to stay away from Oldgate. This confused him. M'aiq remembers when it was called Gate." M'aiq The Liar
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Next time this happens to you, would you mind answering the following questions?
    • Did you lose any armor integrity after you were teleported?
    • Is any gold missing after the teleport?
    • Is it possible you are being ported to a wayshrine near a friend or groupmate?
    • Are there any add-ons you're using that may be acting up?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Vanathi
    Vanathi
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see your second response wish the forum would notify. I happened to come back because I left my character at the seducer clothing station. Loaded her back up and I get a brief view of the station, loading screen, and BAM I'm at Dro'dara plantaion wayshrine.

1) I had just crafted a new set of armor so after teleportion no loss of armor integrity. Have never checked previously.

2) Not sure if gold is missing or not, but it does not appear so at this time.

3) Have never been grouped when this happens.

4) I use addons for chat/crafting/maps nothing that affects game play, but I'll disable them for the afternoon and see if it happens again
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks. There's a chance this may actually be fixed when we push our next build, so let us know if you're still seeing it after we release v1.2.3 (and please continue to answer the previous questions if/when you do).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Vanathi
    Vanathi
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thank you very much.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey @Vanathi, what is your character name? Feel free to message me privately if you don't want to share it here.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • neeks13
    neeks13
    Soul Shriven
    I also get these loading screens pretty frequently and sometimes they never end and i have to close the client and restart.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just now happened to me for the first time. I was exiting a delve in Cyrodil, and right after the load screen for the entry to cyrodil finished, I got another shorter load screen and was teleported back to morrowind south gate wayshrine.

It was Pothole Cavern that this happened with, and I was also rolled back as well as I no longer had the skyshard point I collected in there.

I went back and it happened again when I exited that dungeon. I also couldn't get that skyshard again, so just the skyshard fragment was lost, no rollback on skyshard activity.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on June 22, 2014 3:27PM