The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Desktop Icons resetting with launch

Umfafa_Umfafason
Ok, this is just silly. Stop it.

Every time I start ESO, my desktop icons all move to the left default positions.

ESO should not be impacting my general PC functions.

Stop it.

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ninjajucerb14_ESO
    There is a setting in usersettings.txt that changes this. My TS gets resized to a small box in the upper left desktop.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @Umfafa_Umfafason‌. Your icons shuffling around could be the result of a few different things. First we'd like to ask you to make sure that your OS and drivers are both up to date. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know and we'll put you in touch with our Technical Support Team. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Umfafa_Umfafason
    Yes, everything's up to date. There have been a few BSOD crashes since the last patch, and a few launcher crashes. I think it's happening when the launcher crashes.