The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Balance Request: Nerf Leash!

Soloeus
Soloeus
✭✭✭✭✭
Please nerf Leash/Extended Leash. It is ridiculous having a barrage of overpowered DK's pulling people off walls with unblockable attacks that you can't even respond to.

This needs "balanced" by having a higher cost, a cooldown, and a means to respond to the ability.
Edited by Soloeus on May 30, 2014 8:30PM

Within; Without.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ffs it is not op, it does next to no damage, costs a lot to use, and is DK's ONLY ranged taunt.
    Edited by Ragnar_Lodbrok on May 30, 2014 8:32PM
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    I would argue that instead of nerfing everyone and improving mob difficulty, maybe they should increase everyone's damage and leaves mobs the eff alone
    Gimme back my sweetroll or so help me
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, all. We've moved this from the Support Forum to the Class Skills forum. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Block.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's blockable just like every other CC...
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, fail troll is fail?
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    Block.
    This, indeed. Chains pull is blockable.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.2 nerfs Bolt Escape to the point that no sorc will ever run away with it again because no sorc will have the mana to cast it more than 1-2 times.

We need a nerf on the leash. It is insidious and ridiculous that they can pull people off walls, towers and from such large distances. Adding to this are passives that increase range of abilities leaving you with a situation where you can be leashed and killed while you aren't even able to fight back.

Within; Without.
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »
    1.2 nerfs Bolt Escape to the point that no sorc will ever run away with it again because no sorc will have the mana to cast it more than 1-2 times.

We need a nerf on the leash. It is insidious and ridiculous that they can pull people off walls, towers and from such large distances. Adding to this are passives that increase range of abilities leaving you with a situation where you can be leashed and killed while you aren't even able to fight back.
    Every class has access to pulls (Silver Leash), but only Sorcs should have a jail free card?
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
  • Fuzzylumpkins
    Fuzzylumpkins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf this topic.
    Nerf fun
    Nerf experience
    Nerf everything that involves effort or change
    Nerf nerfing.
    Just nerf it. Kthnx
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »

Alternatively, you could block.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.