The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PVP Levels seperated?

Kykosis12
Kykosis12
✭✭
I Have been thinking that surely the pvp is a little uneven.
I was pvping a little bit the other day and i was just getting absolutely owned.

Don't get me wrong VR12's that are going around with such nice gear and all skills ect. Fair play to you all but surely it would make more sence to split us all up a bit to make the pvp system a bit more fair, In all mmos i play i am a huge pvp fanatic, but really!? :P
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U posted in the german Forum :)

But well, idk if this would be a good idea. empty Allys.
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Kykosis12
    Kykosis12
    ✭✭
    LMAO - sorry about that guys :P
  • FischyJones
    FischyJones
    ✭✭✭
    In my view they should seperate V1-V12 players from players below lvl 50.

G FischyJones
  • ZOS_CatK
    ZOS_CatK
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this thread into the proper English Alliance War section of the forum. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • rotiferuk
    rotiferuk
    ✭✭✭
    In my view they should seperate V1-V12 players from players below lvl 50.

G FischyJones

How would this help? Lower level players will still get hammered unless they sneak / run with a group / are very skilled. BTW, once you start separating players where will it end, a different version of Cyrodiil for every player level?
    EU Server.
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are lots of things low level players can do to stay competitive in battle. Just cause they cant charge in face first to the mob of 20 and tank/spank them all doesnt mean they are worthless.

Scouting is highly important
    Use of siege. Dominion and stone for walls, fire, meatbag, oil and lightning for infantry.
    Oil pots
    Utility buffs/heals/stay range

Just a few ideas.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dcincali wrote: »
    There are lots of things low level players can do to stay competitive in battle. Just cause they cant charge in face first to the mob of 20 and tank/spank them all doesnt mean they are worthless.

Scouting is highly important
    Use of siege. Dominion and stone for walls, fire, meatbag, oil and lightning for infantry.
    Oil pots
    Utility buffs/heals/stay range

Just a few ideas.
    no offense, but I play PvP to fight players not stay at a catapult the entire time:/. but I respect your opinion.

Edited by Cody on May 31, 2014 6:51PM