Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Poster Collection"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the ESO Poster Collection blog article. Are you planning on hanging any official ESO art on your walls? (Or maybe you already do!)
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Justiciar
    Justiciar
    ✭✭✭
    Great price point! Ordering now
    Conquest, Victory, Profit
  • Scootter
    Scootter
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! I was expecting it to be much more money so I am pleasantly surprised.
  • boris.bursiceb17_ESO
    boris.bursiceb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I was hoping that you would release real size posters? I would like to buy a few, but big ones. These are just way too small.
  • coreserv
    coreserv
    Sweet, will go great with my Imperial collectors box
    >:) Ceridian- High Elf - Sorcerer
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And sold out - at least temporarily.
  • dynamite7673b14_ESO
    If they spent as much time fixing the game as they do selling crap it might be worth spending money on collectables.
    Nahte 26 - Sorcerer DPS
    Rebma VR1 - DK Tank
    Eener 20 - Sorcerer/Dedicated Crafter
  • Awe
    Awe
    ✭✭✭
    No, i' not planning on hanging any insect pictures on the wall... The bugs are official representations for ESO
  • Vogyn
    Vogyn
    Soul Shriven
    Was there a hardcover option that I missed out on? Or was it always paperback?
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    or you can right click save as and take to your local printers for a tenth of the cost..

The game is brilliant but what the *** is this ***?
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a joke... The game is riddled with issues.
  • Sharundabald
    Sharundabald
    Soul Shriven
    Wish I could see preview images of more of the posters in the book. I like the idea but I'm not really interested in the four that are previewed in that link.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    GUYS!!!! STOP!!!! Stop trying to squeeze money out of the fans with collectible after collectible. I consider myself a major Elder Scrolls fan, and have bought a ton of collectibles, but can you please just work on fixing the darn game, and stop with all the little moves to make yourselves more money? Its getting old.
    Artists and Theives...
  • XtineT
    XtineT
    Soul Shriven
    As a decade plus Elder Scrolls player I appreciate the talent of the artists creating the diverse artwork for this familiar world inside of a new game. I do however, understand that the problems within this game have a major effect on players. I am one, who quite frankly is more than irritated at the numerous sightings of groups of bots created by hackers running through the quest characters in rapid and repeated sequences. These exploits change the variables that affect how the ZOS devs determine the games quest difficulty levels. Does this need to be addressed? Of course. But keep in mind that this is a brand new MMO, it was only released in April and they have already released one really big patch that includes added Group content called 'Craiglorn'. Are these guys looking to finally get paid for the past 6+ years of development and creation of this huge investment? Uh, yes...
  • callistorage
    callistorage
    Soul Shriven
    I got my poster book in the mail today, and I have to say, I am not happy. The book is very well made, very high quality art prints, which is not the problem.

The problem is there's only 20 pages in this book. The posters are printed on both sides of the page. So, I basically have to pick which ones I want to display more.

I would really love to know the reason behind making this decision. At the very least the product description should have included this detail. The only resolution I really want from this is to get the 40 unique, individual posters I was expecting to receive.
  • Justiciar
    Justiciar
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine the other day. Love it
    Conquest, Victory, Profit
  • Jexie
    Jexie
    ✭✭
    I'm glad that they are shipped from a UK based Amazon supplier! :D Usually ordering from the Bethesda Store, delivery cost an arm and a leg to England, (even though that hasn't stopped me previously :P)
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK players community. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
    - "When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... Wiiiiiithh.... A HERRING!"
    Twitchverse |Twitterverse
    My ESO Forum Guide