The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

"LF/OFFERING FREE VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF BITE" Megathread

• supergenk
    supergenk
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys I wanna join a vampire guild in the European server my psn is super_genk please can someone message me hope to speak to someone on psn ;) thanks

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on WTS/WTB posts]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 16, 2015 9:11PM
    Options
  • royalmagic
    royalmagic
    Soul Shriven
    vampire bite
    Psn : bossmanzay

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 16, 2015 9:32PM
    Options
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi folks.
    Once again, we would like to remind everyone that this thread is intended to help other players get a bite for free. We have had to edit multiple comments that were violating our Forum Code of Conduct. We do not allow trading or buy/sell posts or threads on the forums.

We would also like to point out that posting the same message more than once is considered Spam which is also a violation of our Code of Conduct. Spamming your requests for a bite makes the thread larger and harder for other players to find who needs a bite. Remember that you can always click on the cog in the upper right hand corner to edit a post you have made instead of posting again to add information you missed. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 16, 2015 9:31PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    The Laughing Coffin - NA mega server on Aldmeri dominion alliance PS4

We just recently had several of our members become Vampires and we're actively trying to level upto rank 6 to turn our members who want to become vamps, we are bout 60 strong atm and would love like minded individuals to join our ranks. We do tons of pvp and enjoy helping each other with what needs arise. All we ask is that you show mutual respect for one another and that once bitten you pass it on *free of charge* hit me up if interested PSN Z_pox Character name Maniac Jack
    "why would you want to swing a staff? A mace hurts more. Or a sword. Can't shoot a fireball from a sword, tho." -M'aiq the liar
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anyone able to give my nord the WW bite?
    logged into it after 8 months and suddenly both the infection and the quest were no longer on him and now with the fact it scales i cant do it since it removed itself.
    and support wont help :(

PC EU pact
    Edited by dsalter on June 16, 2015 9:39PM
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • SourPatchAdult
    SourPatchAdult
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    EU server
    Aldmeri Dominion
    LF Vampire
    SourPatchAdult95

Don't make me spend another cold night in Reaper's March. I'm begging you.
    Edited by SourPatchAdult on June 16, 2015 9:58PM
    Options
  • jbruc009b14_ESO
    jbruc009b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would so very much appreciate it if some awesome wolf-person would sink their razor-sharp mandibular slicing devices into my epidermal barrier. I'll do quest help, or dance in salacious apparel, whatever's clever. Thank you very much, everyone is amazing.

Gamertag: Dntmndmyawsmnss
    Character name: Emperor Meow
    Faction: Ebonhart Pact
    System: Xbox One
    Thing: NA Server

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 16, 2015 9:57PM
    Options
  • ReapeR-QC-
    ReapeR-QC-
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    - ebonheart pact
    - north america
    - ReapeR-QC-
    - LF wolf bite
    Plz message on psn.

Edited by ReapeR-QC- on June 16, 2015 10:08PM
    PSN: ReapeR-QC-
    Server: North America
    Faction: Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • Drauka369
    Drauka369
    Soul Shriven
    Lf vampire bite
    Ps4
    Na server
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Psn drauka-x
    Willing to trade a werewolf bite for a vampire bite
    Options
  • M4YON
    M4YON
    Hi folks.
    Once again, we would like to remind everyone that this thread is intended to help other players get a bite for free. We have had to edit multiple comments that were violating our Forum Code of Conduct. We do not allow trading or buy/sell posts or threads on the forums.

We would also like to point out that posting the same message more than once is considered Spam which is also a violation of our Code of Conduct. Spamming your requests for a bite makes the thread larger and harder for other players to find who needs a bite. Remember that you can always click on the cog in the upper right hand corner to edit a post you have made instead of posting again to add information you missed. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread has almost zero purpose as there is nobody left biting people for free. I have posted in here a few times with no responses whatsoever. I believe this explains why people are now resorting to offering payment for a bite.
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    M4YON wrote: »
    Hi folks.

This thread has almost zero purpose as there is nobody left biting people for free. I have posted in here a few times with no responses whatsoever. I believe this explains why people are now resorting to offering payment for a bite.

doesnt help that its rather offputting when all 3 platforms are in the same thread... tempted to make 2 others for both XBONE and PSfour
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi folks.

would it be possible to eddit the title to be PC? i'll make 2 new threads for both XBOX one and PS4

Options
  • Jokersoul87
    Hey Guy's

Looking for Either A Free Vampire/Werewolf Bite ASAP I am online Right now Hit me up with a PSN message or ESO message

Would Really Appreciate it!!!!

PSN:Jokersoul87
    Alliance:Ebonheart Alliance
    Server NA
    Options
  • Jokersoul87
    MisterMann wrote: »
    Giving away werewolf bites first come first serve

EP
    NA
    PSN CLANK3345

On now

can you still give the bite? i want it!!!!
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_UlyssesW
    made the other 2 threads for each console, can this one be renamed to PC please?
    makes life easier for everyone searching for bites

Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi folks.
    closed other threads

was trying to be helpful to the community but you deemed the other 2 threads with the seperate platforms not worth the hassle to make things easier on players :(

Options
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    Looking for a werewolf bite on the EU megaserver on XBOX ONE

Aldmeri Dominion

Gamertag : RAM2191

Thanks in advance! :)
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
    Options
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Lf vampire bite (free)
    Na mega server
    Psn crytantrevors
    Ingame vlad tepish
    Ebonheart pact
    Options
  • Brostapo
    Brostapo
    So, now we have a giant useless thread because of the heavy amounts of people who are looking for a bite, and all other posts are being closed. Yes, save the useless, close the helpful! The logic 10/10
    Options
  • liamfarlow
    liamfarlow
    Soul Shriven
    - Ebonheart pact
    - EU mega server
    - Name - Andarin
    - Xbox one
    - Wolf bite please
    - Xbox live GT - Lzqo
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brostapo wrote: »
    So, now we have a giant useless thread because of the heavy amounts of people who are looking for a bite, and all other posts are being closed. Yes, save the useless, close the helpful! The logic 10/10

kinda feel glum about that tbh was trying to seperate the spam and make everyones search easier and smoother :(

Options
  • Brostapo
    Brostapo
    Yeah. I feel you. We should all know by now that ESO prefers to make things more difficult than easy.
    Options
  • wackwii
    wackwii
    Looking for a werewolf bite on Xbox
    Gamertag is wackwii
    Alliance is dagger fall covenant
    EU server
    "You dream of the moon and of a man who is less than a man"
    Options
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    Ebonheart Pact
    NA Megaserver
    Xbox One GT: Drunkengryffin
    Looking for a werewolf bite

Feel free to add me so we can keep in touch
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
    Options
  • Equilibriator
    yo i got a guy who wants to trade his ww for your vamp
    Options
  • silvergear

no need now
    Options
  • ZEHZQA
    ZEHZQA
    Soul Shriven
    LF vampire bite
    Xbox one
    EU server
    Daggerfall covenant
    GT:ZEHZQA
    Please message my GT thanks.
    Options
  • Equilibriator
    silvergear wrote: »

no need now

kk, darn
    Options
  • Grimmjow07
    Grimmjow07
    Soul Shriven
    LF WW Bite
    PSN: emowizkid07
    NA Megaserver
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • juni0r_2004
    juni0r_2004
    Soul Shriven
    Iso wolf bite on na server AD. Help would be very much appreciative! Xbox gt: juni0r 2004 please and thank you!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.