The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thanks

Bazgrim
Bazgrim
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings ESO community! Some of you may remember me from beta a long time ago and some of you may just know my name from Wykkyd's continuation of my AddOn's Bazgrim's Toolbar and Bazgrim's Subtitles.

Let me just say that I still do keep a close eye on ESO and watch videos even though I do not play the game anymore. I read articles about the dev's and updates to ESO. Like when Mork was awarded Emperor, I spoke with him after that fact.

However, I've been coming across more and more a familiar looking Toolbar in these videos which I later discovered was Wykkyd's continuation of my toolbar with a fancy new GUI. I did a little research on this only to discover that this toolbar was usually listed as a "must have" AddOn in ESO. Even in larger sites like PCGamer.

I would like to thank Wykkyd for continuing to develop this AddOn and although I only got it started it gives me great joy to see people use it with Wykkyd's AddOn long after I stopped development on it. I'm a Software Engineering student and the Toolbar/Subtitles AddOns were my first attempt in LUA and first public project ever.

Even though I don't play anymore, I'm overjoyed to see those who do continue to use this AddOn and Wykkyd for continuing development of this AddOn.

Thank you all,
Bazgrim
Edited by ZOS_JanS on May 26, 2014 4:57PM
Alpha / Beta Participant / Software Engineering UG
Author of StopIt!
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent. A very positive post. I don't use the addon but I've only just started using them in ESO but I will definitely check it out. I self taught myself programming back in the early 80s at age 10, started with basic and worked my way up. I script a lot and did some very popular mods for Fallout 3 but these days I don't do much coding and have never tried my hand at LUA.

Good luck to you in whatever you do next and I am sad to see that you no longer play.
  • ZOS_JanS
    ZOS_JanS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks!

We'd like to apologize for closing this thread earlier as quitting/goodbye thread. We've reviewed this case and decided to reopen it. We did however change the title of the discussion as per our Community Rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    What was the original title? o.O
    Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seerah wrote: »
    What was the original title? o.O
    "Thanks Wykkid and other addon programmers", I think.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.