The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craglorn Aetherian Archive Trial Guide (WIP)

Dulfy
Dulfy
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, I wrote a up a guide to the Aetherian Archive trial in Craglorn. This guide cover all 4 bosses, including a speedrun (15 min video)

Enjoy!
Edited by Dulfy on May 30, 2014 4:03AM
Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers, Dulfy. Keep up the good work. :)
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dulfy wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I wrote a up a guide to the Aetherian Archive trial in Craglorn. This guide currently covers the first two bosses but I will be working to update it to include all 4 bosses in the future.

Include are written & video guides to the boss fights in additions to the trash pulls.

http://dulfy.net/2014/05/22/eso-aetherian-archive-craglorn-trials-guide/

Enjoy!

Thx very helpfull.. we wiped at first boss with 3 tries, it seems you really need 12 man premade for this dungeon to finish it.. kind of anoying, since the light spawns really fast and almost no time to enter it.. We almost passed it tough :D
    Your guide made it a lot more helpful :)
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Dulfy wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I wrote a up a guide to the Aetherian Archive trial in Craglorn. This guide currently covers the first two bosses but I will be working to update it to include all 4 bosses in the future.

Include are written & video guides to the boss fights in additions to the trash pulls.

http://dulfy.net/2014/05/22/eso-aetherian-archive-craglorn-trials-guide/

Enjoy!

Thx very helpfull.. we wiped at first boss with 3 tries, it seems you really need 12 man premade for this dungeon to finish it.. kind of anoying, since the light spawns really fast and almost no time to enter it.. We almost passed it tough :D
    Your guide made it a lot more helpful :)

Yes you need to be pretty coordinated. Pugs can do the first boss pretty easily though with some practice. The first boss drop warlock pieces so it is a good farm. :)
  • citydeer
    citydeer
    Soul Shriven
    i followed Dulfy since the swtor days! thx for the guide.
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Updated the guide to include strats/video for the 3rd boss. Hoping to have it finished by the end of the week :)
  • ArchLegend
    Dulfy, the hardest enemies to overcome in this game now are BUGS. Write us a guide to avoid bugs or how to solve it?
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Added a new speedrun video of the entire trial (15 mins). Added the strat for the mage. Will be adding a video of the mage a bit later tonight.
  • cohenaj194b14_ESO
    Hey dulfy do you have any future plans of creating class guides for trials and raid setup guides.

It would be great to know what classes to bring to a trial and what bars people are using that max out dps, heals, damage mitigation for each class ect.

Professional guides are almost nonexistent at this point.
    Edited by cohenaj194b14_ESO on May 30, 2014 11:31PM
  • Farduumkharis
    ArchLegend wrote: »
    Dulfy, the hardest enemies to overcome in this game now are BUGS. Write us a guide to avoid bugs or how to solve it?

Disable your troubled addon
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchLegend wrote: »

Disable your troubled addon

@Mojo_nCitor

Might want to look at the date of the post and thread next time. It was likely not the addons as the game was extremely buggy back then.
    Edited by idk on February 3, 2018 6:57AM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Kikke on February 3, 2018 7:00AM
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    Could you please make these for the other 2 crag trials aswell? =) finding it hard too find trial guides now a days as most are outdated or just too messy, this one was nice ^_^

@kikkehs
    She probably did but they have changed. She does not play this game anymore as far as I have seen. Again, this thread died over 40 months ago.

Yep, nothing since 2014
    Edited by idk on February 3, 2018 7:02AM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Figured, thats why the edit xD trapped by the "it's on recent front page, must be new" trap xP
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »
    Figured, thats why the edit xD trapped by the "it's on recent front page, must be new" trap xP

Nope, just added information. When I saw Dulfy's name it was obvious it was an old thread.
  • ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have closed this thread is it is rather old.
    Regards,
    Matt
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.