The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I need some advice from my fellow players. My friend just fell off the wagon thanks to a quest...

• Nuksuu
    Nuksuu
    ✭✭✭
    All Skooma should be left with me. I vow to bag it, weigh it and get it out onto the street before it can affect your friend. I'm only too happy to help.
    @Nuksuu - Werewolf Rights Advocate
    • Ursi Yarsbruk - Nord Night Blade (Rank 10 Berserker Werewolf)
    • Ingrid Tralvheim - Nord Templar (Rank 10 Berserker Werewolf)
    "There is endless humour in seeing a guy in dress, waving a piece of wood around, skip through the daisies leaving an endless trail of corpses whilst I, encased in protective steel from head to toe, sheltering behind a shield with a pointy metal weapon am beaten into oblivion by three enemies."
  • Copperfield
    Copperfield
    ✭✭✭
    Azarul wrote: »
    Can't believe you admitted to being the same copperfield from SwToR.

What is that supposed to mean? I'm proud of being a Gaming Legend.

And that's one of the reasons I wanted to share a night of gaming with my friend Jonathan. Gaming is a passion of mine and I'm very good at it. I thought he would be impressed. It actually was going great until I ran across that quest.

Sigh...

• Morbus2
    Morbus2
    ✭✭✭
    Please PERMANETLY BAN Copperfield from these forums and delete this thread. He is a well known forum troll from SWTOR. I know this because I used to play SWTOR and would post and read on the SWTOR forums. Please don't let this idiot fool any of you with his lies.

Do NOT feed this troll.
  • ZOS_JonasQ
    ZOS_JonasQ
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Hereby we close this thread due to the fact that it contains inappropriate content and language. Certain topics and subjects are deemed inappropriate and not permitted on the official ESO forums. Things that we consider inappropriate are usually illegal, extremely volatile or violent, obscene, vulgar, or simply inappropriate for an official game forum such as ours.

Please understand that our goal is to create a fun, welcoming, and safe environment for The Elder Scrolls Online community, and continued violations of our Code of Conduct can lead to temporary or permanent removal of your forum posting access. We encourage you to take a moment to review The Elder Scrolls Online Code of Conduct to prevent future warnings, infractions, or interruption of your posting access.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.