The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Healers did an adjustment.

AlexDougherty
AlexDougherty
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
NPC healers that is, I was fighting in Deshaan, and the NPC healers were able to heal far far quicker than my templar could damage. This isn't right.

OK, they were one level above my Templar, but my templar should have been able to whittle them down. And they were far worse in NPC groups. No way should they be able to heal that fast.

Now I know Templars have had a few nerfs recently, but if Zos is going to nerf the classes they need to make sure they mobs are still killable.

So for the love of Auriel, put a delay in the NPC Healers healing ability, stop them just healing constantly, give those of us Templars a fighting chance.
People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
Wizard's first rule
Passion rules reason
Wizard's third rule
Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
Wizard's fifth rule
Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
Wizard's tenth rule
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    or you may simply use interrupts ^^'

you know... all the healing those mob uses are channeled ^^'
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a lot harder than "just use interrupts" especially for ranged and or casters with low stamina builds.
    They just heal way to quick and they should have a bit of a tweak.
  • Vanathi
    Vanathi
    ✭✭✭
    Off topic FYI.... Hovering my pointer over your emotes shows nothing.
    "M'aiq was told to stay away from Oldgate. This confused him. M'aiq remembers when it was called Gate." M'aiq The Liar
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vanathi wrote: »
    Off topic FYI.... Hovering my pointer over your emotes shows nothing.

Sorry to hear that @vanathi, it does for me, an emotes in other peoples signatures too. It takes a few secs though.

I tried attaching my Notepad file, but it won't let me, so I've copied below, just remove the spaces
    : ) Smile
    : O Shock
    : 3 Quivering lip
    : > Smirk
    8 ) Wide eyed
    : D Big grin
    X D Big laugh
    : ( Frown
    : | Neutral face
    D : Fuming
    : * Kissing
    ; ) Winking Grin
    ; D Still winking grin
    : p Raspberry
    : / Nonplussed
    : \ Confused
    : X Lovey fave
    o : ) Angel face
    o . O Bug eyed
    > : ) Impish laugh
    > ; ) coy
    > _ > eyes right
    < _ < eyes left
    ^ _ ^ funny smirk
    : s nervous
    B ) sunglasses
    < 3 heart
    Edited by AlexDougherty on June 2, 2014 9:39AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »

It's a lot harder than "just use interrupts" especially for ranged and or casters with low stamina builds.
    They just heal way to quick and they should have a bit of a tweak.

harder for ranged? ever heard about poison arrow or crushing shock? those 2 are insta cast ranged (28 m) interrupt... and both have close to no animation so they really will interrupt the moment you press the key... also every CC work as an interrupt as well against mob suceptible to CC ^^'
  • Troponin
    Troponin
    ✭✭✭

harder for ranged? ever heard about poison arrow or crushing shock? those 2 are insta cast ranged (28 m) interrupt...

Great, so let's narrow our build down to either one particular class or one particular weapon in order to be viable.

I have found I have to be in their faces and use a physical interrupt. Between cast reaction, animation and travel time, there are some NPC healers that can get back up to 50% of their health. Crushing rock has an animation and slow travel time, btw. Have you actually watched it? It's not bad at melee range, but at 28 meters, it's quite slow.
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPC healers that is, I was fighting in Deshaan, and the NPC healers were able to heal far far quicker than my templar could damage. This isn't right.

OK, they were one level above my Templar, but my templar should have been able to whittle them down. And they were far worse in NPC groups. No way should they be able to heal that fast.

Now I know Templars have had a few nerfs recently, but if Zos is going to nerf the classes they need to make sure they mobs are still killable.

So for the love of Auriel, put a delay in the NPC Healers healing ability, stop them just healing constantly, give those of us Templars a fighting chance.

the only thing I had any trouble soloing so (also a templar) far was a v4 solo boss healer. ya, he could heal way faster then damage; I just walked up to him and fought in inturrupt range and it was a walk through after that. this is a very good thing for you. because many people seem to be obsessed with ignoring mechanics, the devs threw in some content that is impossible to beat while ignoring the mechanics, yet very easy if you use them. healers have terrible dps themselves, dont be a wuss and get up close, do damage inturupt heal, dps inturrupt heal. they die easy. ps i have 0 points in stam and no stam gear, still no problem.