The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dont nerf crafting look at this instead.

alexj4596b14_ESO
alexj4596b14_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm a crafter one of biggest reasons I played the game was because gear is going too be craft able and be slightly better then dropped gear when did this change?!?!

I love the this system don't change it!! It's better off too make 1 time use schematics drop so the CRAFTER can craft them!! DONT CHANGE IT!!

MY SUGGESTION TOO @ZOS

So everyone knows about motiefs and they offer styles. What if schematics were added too the game 3, 4 and 5 peace sets.

Example if you picked up a schematic that allowed you too craft a 3 peace set bounce for health regin. Now you could craft health regin into the gear that would still be better then dropped gear.

So now we can craft these right? Well it gets better. So make these schematics mix and match. So now say you the health regin set learned and increase magic for 154 points and it's a 4 peace set, so now let's add a 5 peace set creates a damage shields when bellow 50% health every 10 seconds. Cool right?

Now we have achieved endgame rewards, created something that would boom our economy, something bots could not get their hands on unless they leveled. Which it great! But let's add something more! Now let's add one of a kind schematics that have a unique look which the item sets bounces can applied too as well!!

If y'all like it copy and paste and send it @ZOS as feed back suggestions!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @alexj4596b14_ESO
    We can make sets already if we know the "hidden" crafting stations in the world. Different "hidden" crafting stations will make a different set with bonces. I made a couple of those thus far from them. I am hoping that ZOS makes sets that we can not craft somewhere. For example, I really like to craft the Warlock set, but not yet found the "hidden" location to do that.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    @alexj4596b14_ESO
    We can make sets already if we know the "hidden" crafting stations in the world. Different "hidden" crafting stations will make a different set with bonces. I made a couple of those thus far from them. I am hoping that ZOS makes sets that we can not craft somewhere. For example, I really like to craft the Warlock set, but not yet found the "hidden" location to do that.

Yah I know but they are going too make crafted gear second rate too dropped gear I don't think the is the right direction too go. Look in the road ahead post they detail "itemization". Which is what I'm concerned about. If they the drops something like motiefs that dropped at the end of raids and such it would help crafters, the economy, and it something bots can't get their hands on.
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    There is a large portion of the sets that do not have craft stations -- including Warlock gear.

Suggestion: let crafters deconstruct dropped set gear and have a 30%-50% chance to obtain a 'token' (or schematic) that can then be used on craft to make something with that set.

This will make the world drop sets a) not level-locked b) not style-locked c) not armor type locked.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    We can make sets already if we know the "hidden" crafting stations in the world.
    The common complaint is that the top tier sets - which can take months to research - pale in comparison to what people have access to now.

We have folks in full Legendaries that surpass any set bonus on crafted items. There is literally no reason to do crafting right now other than to make the upgrades cheaper.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sasky wrote: »
    There is a large portion of the sets that do not have craft stations -- including Warlock gear.

Suggestion: let crafters deconstruct dropped set gear and have a 30%-50% chance to obtain a 'token' (or schematic) that can then be used on craft to make something with that set.

This will make the world drop sets a) not level-locked b) not style-locked c) not armor type locked.

I will add this too my post send in feed back.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sihnfahl wrote: »
    We can make sets already if we know the "hidden" crafting stations in the world.
    The common complaint is that the top tier sets - which can take months to research - pale in comparison to what people have access to now.

We have folks in full Legendaries that surpass any set bonus on crafted items. There is literally no reason to do crafting right now other than to make the upgrades cheaper.

Which why I want crafters too send in feed back refer deves too this post if u like the idea.