The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I lost my achievements?

macchan42
macchan42
Soul Shriven
I got the achievements for quest completion in Stonefalls, Deshaan, and Eastmarch (Shadowfen's is bugged due to "run to next quest hub" quests which disappear if you explore early and find the hubs on your own) . But when the latest patch rose from the fiery depths was introduced into the game, I was playing fine until I checked my achievements and noticed that I no longer had those three, and all of them, including Shadowfen, for which I previously had progress, had been taken away and reset to 0/however many quests you need for the achievement. At first I was frustrated because I thought I would have to do all those quests again but it turned into despair as I went to Stonefalls and nothing was reset, all the quests are already done and I cannot do them again. Only the achievement counters were reset.
I'm not a big achievement and/or title hunter to be honest but it's just ridiculous that I'm forever unable to get the Pact hero title (I think that's the one for all the quests) just because a stupid bug grabbed my achievements.
Edited by macchan42 on May 28, 2014 3:35PM
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have same problem all achievements from first areas quests are at 0
    Opened ticket 2 days ago still no awnser
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

you could find more information about known issues in this thread.
    Achievements – We are aware that some of you are having trouble acquiring all the achievements for Shadowfen and other areas. We plan to have this fixed in our next patch, and you will receive any previously missing achievements retroactively.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post