Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVE Build - Nightblade Tank (Heavy armor, 1h/shield)

• Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg, just go and check yourself. I'm telling you, I have both vamp passive and concealed weapon on one of my skill bars. When I switch bars sneaking - there's no difference. Check it yourself.
  • GeeYouWhy
    GeeYouWhy
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis wrote: »
    Omg, just go and check yourself. I'm telling you, I have both vamp passive and concealed weapon on one of my skill bars. When I switch bars sneaking - there's no difference. Check it yourself.

Not for me, when I switch to my bar with Concealed Weapon my speed increases in crouched stealth.
    Konrandir, Vampire Sorcerer
  • Xithian
    Xithian
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis wrote: »

None of the moment speed things apply if you are already in stealth when you gain the effect. You have to uncrouch, swap to the bar, and crouch again. Or just toggle crouch after switching. Either way, you have to re-enter stealth.

Trust me, us NB Vamps are sprinting in stealth. We know our speed buffs.
    Edited by Xithian on June 7, 2014 2:15PM
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a NB-Vamp. I did sneak multiple times with each bar. The speed was the same. Concealed weapon would work only when I use Dark Cloak.