The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Can you change install path?

Korereactor
Korereactor
✭✭✭
Is there any way to tell the launcher to install the PTS client on a different drive? I don't want to fill up my SSD with the test client.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Sorry though, its been so long since I did that install I don't remember exactly where you are presented with that option to change the path.
    The Sidekick Order
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only time your are presented with the option is on the launcher install. That won't help if you only want to use one launcher. Someone else said to install another instance of the launcher on another drive and install PTS that way. I may give that a try if no one else has any other solution.
  • Korereactor
    Korereactor
    ✭✭✭
    For those wondering on this...it looks like installing another launcher to a different drive works. I'm downloading PTS now to another drive, yet my original install of live is untouched. You just have to have two shortcuts, one for the live launcher and one for the PTS launcher. (Thanks to mra2414 who posted this in the main PTS section!)
    Edited by Korereactor on June 5, 2014 12:18AM