The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Force Shock+Elemental Drain

aranryab14_ESO
aranryab14_ESO
Soul Shriven
When casting force shock on a target with elemental drain, do we get back 3x the magicka, since we're attacking with all three types of damage?
Edited by aranryab14_ESO on May 30, 2014 2:05PM
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skilline questions are generaly better asked in this subforum:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/EN-skill-lines (PvE Discussion, Proper skilline sub forum.

Personaly I do not know the answer.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • aranryab14_ESO
    aranryab14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    AH! Thanks for that. Finding the right category seems confusing on this forum. I'll repost there.
  • aranryab14_ESO
    aranryab14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    After some basic testing it looks like it does indeed return more magicka back than other spells. I tested this versus a basic staff attack, and received noticeably more magicka back when using Force Shock (Crush morph) than the staff attack.

If anyone else wants to do some hard numbers, awesome. I don't have a mod that lets me see my magicka gain as a tick, and it's hard to keep track of the numbers when magicka regens in combat.