The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Healer - What crafted/non-crafted Armor Sets are you using?

Bullgar
Bullgar
✭✭
I'm curious as to what armor sets other Templar Healers are using. I'm about to have armor crafted for me and would like some input. I'm currently thinking of the Seducer's Set and Willow's Path set. Are there better or other non-crafted sets that are performing well in group healing situations? Would appreciate others' suggestions!
Bullgar, Orc Templar - DC
Boglar, Imperial Templar - DC
Paja Blackmane, Khajit NB - DC
Bullgara, High Elf DK - DC
Bull-gar, High Elf Warden - DC
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seducer's set is good for magicka reduction. Magnus' gift is also another option for efficiency (5% chance on spell casting to cast the spell for free).

Twilight's embrace is also a good option - it increases healing taken by 10% (but this is only healing to yourself, not to allies, it does help with survivability and soloing though).

You'll definitely want the warlock set for your amulet/rings to get the magicka return proc.

If your allies seem to die a lot, the oblivion's foe set recovers two soul gems when resurrecting allies. similarly, the kagrenac's hope set reduces the time it takes to resurrect an ally by 25% (and that would go very well with the templar passive for faster resurrecting)

Eyes of Mara reduces the magicka cost of abilities by 3% while wielding a restoration staff, and gives you some spell resistance too.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Beastnas
    Beastnas
    ✭✭✭
    From a PvP perspective, Twilight's Embrace is quite good with both the 3 piece 10% incoming healing for surprising longevity, and the 5 piece 5% spell crit (although that could be gained from other sets). I consider this one of the better crafted sets, and only 3 researched traits are needed.
  • StealthStalker
    5 Piece Seducer / 3 Piece Willow's / 3 Piece Warlock (Accessories). Precise Weapon Trait & Thief Mundus (this is said to work by ZoS though not displaying). If including Thief I'm around 26-30% crit with this gear and I do not run Magelight.

I used to run 5 piece willows / 3 seducer until they added the magicka regen on Seducer. I swapped because I liked having the magicka regen perma on instead of 'only during the day'.

The difference in Seducer 5 vs Willow's 5 for me was something like 1-2 Magicka regen, 2-3 health regen, and 10 stamina regen.

I'm running 2 major health enchants, rest magicka. I pop Health/Stamina +312 food right now. In cyrodil I sit at these stats:

Magicka: 1956
    Health: 2930
    Stamina: 1500
    w/ 104 Magicka Regen. (Full light Armor, Breton)
    Edited by StealthStalker on June 1, 2014 4:44PM
  • Bullgar
    Bullgar
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the input so far all. I like the idea of 5 Seducer's, that's what I have been leaning towards.

StealthStalker, what's your attribute distribution?
    Bullgar, Orc Templar - DC
    Boglar, Imperial Templar - DC
    Paja Blackmane, Khajit NB - DC
    Bullgara, High Elf DK - DC
    Bull-gar, High Elf Warden - DC
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    3 seducer 3 willow path 3 warlock 2 rings of decrease physical harm so im overcharged in armor with a full light set.
  • StealthStalker
    Thought I had included that in the post! My stats are full health attribute wise. Respecced that not long ago.

My reasoning so far has been Food wise you get the same amount of stats from food, eg: 312/312 from the double food. However enchants and attributes come in at 1.5 for health, 1.0 for magicka/stam.

So I loaded full health, enchanted 2 health enchants and am just under health cap with the rest available for magicka, then my little stam is covered by the food as well.
  • Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    Currently im using 3 pc v12 warlock and 5pc twilights embrace with 2 magica cost reduction rings.
  • Tatuaje
    Tatuaje
    ✭✭
    Currently have 5 Song of Lamae/3 Twilight/3 Warlock in bling/and the Ritual mundus. I feel pretty sturdy in this gear (all blue) at VR3 in PvE.

Edit: The bling is green.
    Edited by Tatuaje on June 2, 2014 2:24PM