The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a "reset" or "reallocate" stat/skill option during game play?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
Still new to ESO. My first MMO as well. I have done a lot of reading weeks ago, and just started to play again. So I can't remember if I read this on the EOS forums or somewhere else or for another game entirely.

Can we re allocate our skills and or stats? So if we picked a skill and later don't need it or like it, we can go to someone and pay for them so we can "redo" our stats/skills. I thought it was for ESO, and it costs a lot of money the first time and even more money the next time.

So am I crazy and wrong thinking that is in this game. I just like to know if I have made a mistake in picking a skill I don't like or use and can change it later in the game.
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • sbyrn9cub18_ESO
    sbyrn9cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    There are shrines to Stendarr and Akatosh in some major cities that allow to you reset your skill and attribute points.
  • Vorkk8383
    Vorkk8383
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Around lvl 16-20 is the first one that you encounter. Mornhold is the first city (part of Deeshan) if you chose Ebonheart. It will cost you 100g per...it's pretty crazy for most people. So if you're low lvl and really messed up badly, might be easier to restart.
  • Uzkul
    Uzkul
    Yes can reset skill & character stats.
    It is always in the capital city of the 2nd big zone you will encounter on every faction.

Aldmeri Dominion - Elden Root city in Grahtwood
    Daggerfall Covenant - Wayrest city in Stormhaven
    Ebonheart Pact – Mournhold city in Deshaan
    Edited by Uzkul on May 31, 2014 5:16AM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for your replies.

I have another question or two. So it is 100g for everything or 100g per stat/perk? So it can cost you 1000g or more if you want to do everything?

Also how often can you use it?

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Uzkul
    Uzkul
    I haven't tried the stat allocation yet, but for skills the reset cost is 100g per skillpoint attributed.
    So yea resets of over 11k gold are easily achieved.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much. Now I know what to expect and try and prepare for it and not worry so much if I chose something I don't like.

• Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    You get somewhere around 300 skill points over the course of the game. I wouldn't be too worried about wasting a point or two. Unless it's for a morph you don't like.