The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Casual PvE/RP Guild [NA][EP]

VThunder
VThunder
Soul Shriven
I'm new to RPing so I don't want to join any hardcore RP guild. I'm not looking to join a big guild and I am pretty picky with guild names and most likely a deciding factor.

I don't really have a back story but my character is Vilvthyr Ravevyn a Vamparic Dark Elf. He is a sorcerer and soon to be a master crafter.

If you have any question please feel free to message me @VThunder‌.
  • jwill1991
    jwill1991
    ✭✭
    Clan Shar'Matar is looking for new recruits. We are a vampire/werewolf RP guild. While more on the casual side of RP, we have some heavy thrown in on specific RP nights. We have a underlying story plot, and focus on ESO lore, with a little bit of added creativity. Above all, we are like a family. We have a little bit of everything for everyone: PvE/PvP/RP gatherings in-game/etc. If this interests you at all, check us out at
    http://www.sharmatar.com
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild, Magicka, is also an excellent choice, if I may say so myself. Check us out Here before I rope myself into writing a really long comment, and if you want an invite, you can contact me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) in-game.

And so you know, we do enforce RP, but as long as you can stay in character, or are able to learn from our officers (who should be quite willing to teach the ways of RP), you'll be fine; nothing to worry about at all.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.