The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you think current ZOS Mods and Game Devs are useless at helping the Alliance War community?

AryaWythers
AryaWythers
✭✭✭
Not only useless but instrumental in Destroying PvP!
Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 1:28AM

Do you think current ZOS Mods and Game Devs are useless at helping the Alliance War community? 15 votes

yes
86%
The_DrexillDealdrickAryaWythersBitz_MaidenhellGisgojarodykeb17_ESO1CasualNubIgolbugOblongshipHymzircyoxBanono1Polwight 13 votes
No
13%
Laurachantz.williams5174ub17_ESO 2 votes
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not taking this Poll because it breaks TOS.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    I would have voted in other poll but there wasn't an option for the Game devs ruined PvP.
  • Harbingers
    Harbingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps their workload is a bit to great... other then that. They did a pretty good job thus far.
    ~ Immersion is no substitute for Exposition ~
    Karesh Zeal - VR12 Templar - Live
    Abyssiana Zeal - VR10 Dragon Knight - Beta - Retired by Zenimax 5/27
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    Well PvE content is static and once players rush through it...game over.
    PvP is a fluid style of game play and always changes and will prolong the life of the game...but still focus on PvE that will be obsolete within a week for some hardcore gamers.
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 1:36AM
  • Dealdrick
    Dealdrick
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    ROFL, how many closed polls can we get on the first page before everyone is banned?
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    This is related to PvP and Paying consumers that felt DUPED when purchasing the game...so I don't see the issue

Not my fault they didn't live up to their end of the agreement when I spent a ton of money on the game...they should be focused on living up to what they sold us, instead of trying to silence paying customers.
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 1:40AM
  • ZOS_CatK
    ZOS_CatK
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

As this thread is neither constructive nor in adherence to our Code Of Conduct, it will be closed. Please remember to keep discussions constructive, on topic and respectful.
    Edited by ZOS_CatK on May 31, 2014 1:45AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.