Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Veteran rank repair kits

BugCollector
BugCollector
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I noticed I can only buy grand repair kits as a Veteran.
These kits state they can only repair items up to lvl 50.

So does this mean Veterans have no way of repairing their gear on the road?

Thanks in advance,
May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not bought repair kits myself, but grand soulgems are the highest and will resurrect any fallen soldier, I think if I am not wrong they also say for lvl 50.

I presume that v1-12 are regarded as the same as lvl 50.

The only difference is the better armour you can wear while leveling.

So the armour you can unloxk at lvl vr12 will by the system be regarded as lvl50 armour, something in that way.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Psychoke
    Psychoke
    ✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    grand soulgems are the highest and will resurrect any fallen soldier, I think if I am not wrong they also say for lvl 50.

grand soul gem says 50 and 50+
    repair kit does not say that :open_mouth: so there is big difference in that !
    "imagine a world without elder scrolls customer support, i can't either"
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked in game and Grand Repair Kit can be used on VR1 gear, I would assume it works on all other teirs of VR equipment as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."