Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One character is able to log in other character is getting stuck on the log in screen.

Engle
Engle
Soul Shriven
So i can log into one of my characters and then my other Character is getting stuck on the loading character.... Screen... anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions?

• Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    What zone was it in.. A LOT of zones are down with no word from ZOS for HOURS. Some zones that are down with trapped characters > Deshan , The Rift , Stormheaven , Cold Harbor , Wabbajack PvP Camp. and im sure more. My main has been trapped in Wabbajack for 3-4 hours with no updates. :|

(edit- this problem is all over the forums from CS support to PvP forums )
    Edited by Wolfahm on May 29, 2014 2:04AM
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• ZOS_CarolusS
    ZOS_CarolusS
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Engle and @Wolfahm. We are aware of the issue and looking into it.

It is worth noting that those trying to log in to The Rift specifically may be able to do so at this time. However, if you are still having trouble accessing characters in that area, please let us know.

For players having issues trying to access other areas, please stand by for updates as we investigate. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Engle
    Engle
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the update and I was in The Rift.... logged in now but i need help with another bug that has plagued this character for the past couple days. One of my horses is not allowing me to feed it. The apple wheat and oats have been grayed out on this horse for three days while my other horse is eating just fine... Missing valuable feed time on this Imperial horse please help. (3 Days and counting).
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.