The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Endless Lleraya Fight

Skcamero
Skcamero
Soul Shriven
I'm a V3 Nightblade and have run into a bit of hitch on this fight. I can't kill her, and (unless I screw up) she can't really kill me either.

I figured out pretty quick that you have to kill the orbs, but they take me ~4 melee hits to actually kill them, more if I switch to ranged. If I'm lucky and manage to get one, it usually means I miss the other two and she heals. I've tried using Path of Darkness (my only AoE) but I may as well have just tossed feathers in the air for all the good it did.

I managed to get her down to ~60% health once (took me about an hour), but then I got distracted by the adds and missed the first orb, causing me to miss the other two, and then she was back at full health. I let out a very loud swear, and let myself die because I just didn't want to deal with it anymore.

I'm not really sure why I'm having so much trouble with this, and the only help I found was a video of a guy having the same problem with a DK at V4, so I'm assuming there's something else I'm missing if we're the only two having trouble. I don't think it's a spec/gear issue, and I think I'm probably an average player in terms of skill level (considering I made it this far with little trouble). I think the fight would be simple if I could one-shot the orbs, but it's not possible.

I'm hoping there's something obvious I'm missing and it's just a case of me being stupid. This fight is just sapping all my motivation to play.

Here's the video I mentioned above demonstrating the problem:

http://youtu.be/o41rxWP7VfA
  • jamesgiordaneb17_ESO
    I came here hoping for a little help, as I was having the same problems but in the end I managed to take her down as a VR3 DK Vampire using a Restro Staff.

I ended up maxing out slayer and banish the wicked of my fighters guild passives along with silver shards so I could get her undead addons down fast and gain ultimate from it, and swarmed her when she was down to 2/3rds of her life then just flame lashed and silver sharded her as much as possible down to 1/3rd took out another couple of addons and was about to swarm her again when she went down.

My build for her used
    Silver Shards IV - useful on all her addons
    Flame Lash IV - used on the orbs and her when up close with her in my swarm
    Invigorating Drain IV - useful on the skeletons
    Burning Embers IV - Thought I was going to use it, but didn't in the end
    Rapid Regeneration IV

My recommendation for this fight is never let her snare you, dodge/run out of the way, and get at least one of the healing orbs, they are too fast to get all before they hit her.

For a NB build I'd definitely use siphoning and probable go for DW with whirlwind for the AoE - although the healing and magicka/stamina regen from the restro staff attacks helps as well.

Anyway hope this helps