Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Island North of the Ritual Stone, Alik'r

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi all. There's a small island to the north of the Ritual Stone in Alik'r - west of Tava's Blessing. Anyone know what goes on there? There's a house, wall and gate, but I can't get in. Is that just a bug, or is there a quest somewhere.

(I have tried to open the front and back gate, but nothing happens).

It's bugging me as I have picked Alik'r clean....... Thanks.
Edited by agegarton on May 26, 2014 8:10PM
  • Zanshi
    Zanshi
    ✭✭
    I was wondering about this too. I have run toons through Alik'r several times now and it is new since my last time through. If you look up maps of Alik'r online none that I found had it on there either.
  • TheeCandyMan
    TheeCandyMan
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I'm also wondering this. No maps that I can find online show it as even existing, as Zanshi said.

I assume it showed up after the most recent patch? The area looks out of place, almost blurred on some of the online maps. Maybe it was originally in, removed later on for whatever reason, and then was accidentally "re-added" in?
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I do like a mystery! I thought I must have missed a quest or something, but given how many users have viewed this question and not commented, and the responses above, it seems that this is potential content slated for a later date?? If so, that is encouraging. Otherwise, it just looks pretty.
  • snorlockb16_ESO
    snorlockb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can get over the wall by jumping from the rocks on the north side, but the doors inside the wall are sealed.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard speculation that this is one of the future Dark Brotherhood safe houses that exist in several zones, ready for the time when that will be added to the game. No official confirmation of that, of course...