The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about Quests

Caroloces
Caroloces
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm wondering if there is a way to determine the quests you've completed in a particular zone. I know that if you check achievements in the journal, you can get a number of quests completed out of the total quests available, but I'd like to be able to view the names of the quests. In Skyrim, there was a list of quests completed, but in ESO they simply disappear out of your journal once they're done.
  • Catches_the_Sun
    Catches_the_Sun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if there is a way to determine the quests you've completed in a particular zone. I know that if you check achievements in the journal, you can get a number of quests completed out of the total quests available, but I'd like to be able to view the names of the quests. In Skyrim, there was a list of quests completed, but in ESO they simply disappear out of your journal once they're done.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right. I don't think you can see them at all once they're completed.
    Catches-the-Sun - Argonian Templar - Master Smith, Provisioner, Chemist & Tailor
    Valaren Arobone - Dunmer Flamewalker - Master Woodworker, Provisioner, Assassin
    Kazahad - Khajiiti Arcane Archer - Master Thief
    V'orkten - Redguard Swordmaster
    Finnvardr the Frenzied - Werewolf Berzerker
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can only see on map what areas you have completed its required quests as the indicator turns from white to black. Will however not tell you what quests make it up. At least allows you to find areas where still have got quests outstanding (as long as gotten close enough to add it to your map).
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I thought. Thanks!
  • SotP_Kondor
    You can only see on map what areas you have completed its required quests as the indicator turns from white to black. Will however not tell you what quests make it up. At least allows you to find areas where still have got quests outstanding (as long as gotten close enough to add it to your map).

Slight correction...it turns from black to white.

sotphoenix.com